Turkey leg hut

The location is worth a visit. Good frozen drinks and the patio is so fun. Plus, the owner is a UH women’s basketball alum. I have had people here ask me about TLH. It’s become a destination for black travelers.

1 Like

A. It’s Pappas.
B. They are Aggies.
C. They are a direct competitor to our largest benefactor.

No, just no.

1 Like

If you’re gonna go Vegeta, make sure you have your entire day free because you’re gonna be waiting a while

So 10 students can share 1 order. Then send
$ 3.40 ea to Venmo or one of them gadgets I hear is available now. :wink:. #OldSchool

This is completely off topic, but I’m old enough to be completely confused by this Venmo stuff.

I see a lot of cars on the road with Venmo “addresses(?)” written on the windows, begging for money.

A couple weeks ago I saw one that said something to the effect of “help this girl vacation in the Bahamas”…written on the window of a BMW, as it pulled into a high dollar salon near River Oaks.

Some people deserve to be slapped. It wasn’t gonna be me, but the thought crossed my mind.

2 Likes

Since when are the Pappas Aggies?

I thought they were Coogs and benefactors as well.

They are. I think they were originally trained the Hilton school.

One of them was a classmate I thought.

I sort of remember the name Chris?

I worked for that company for more than 10 years. They are all (and most of their kids) A&M ‘former students.’

They may have taught a course or two at the HRM school but they did not go there.

I did not know that there are aggies. I 100% agree with you that it would make perfect sense that Landry’s Inc be the food concession supplier. Are there rules against it be on the board of regents?

What’s a black traveler?

you know what he meant, i guess that makes me a brown traveler LOLOL

3 Likes

It’s alright but not worth standing in a line for hours

A turkey leg is higher than the game ticket

I’ve never heard that term in my life. Good lord!

1 Like

When I am wrong, I am wrong. I admit it. I stand corrected.

1 Like

I know that as long as it has been there, Pappas Burgers on Westheimer, the Managers have always been UH grads, and a majority of the wait staff are UH students…

I have never seen a business regularly employ this many Coogs on a regular basis…
(FYI that location has been open >20yrs)

Also FYI, the best Greek salads on the planet.