Turkey leg hut

So I am hearing they have been added to the concessions at TDECU. Does anyone know where and do you predict the line will so long I’ll never get a chance to try one?

2 Likes

When I first saw this I thought it read, “Turkey Leg Hunt”.

My initial reaction was, “finally Pez is doing some promotions during the game!”

4 Likes

I hope its not more expensive than it already is

Somebody has to reach out to the Papas family to get in there.
That’s a way to turn around bad concession s food.

Been meaning to try this place out but heard the lines were insane! Hopefully no issue at stadium. Coog owned by the way. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Does anybody know what will be on the menu there? I’m assuming it’s not their full menu. I’ll be really disappointed if it’s just plain ol’ turkey legs like you get at the Ren Fest.

See…the master plan is falling into place.

TDECU will be renamed into The Turkey Leg Hut Thunderdome. Book it!

7 Likes

Over/under on Fiesta Coog Nachos is $18?

1 Like

Hey even if is just a delicious smokes turkey leg like Fred Flintstone would eat, I say it a good addition to the concessions!

2 Likes

Update. I went straight to their location in the stadium and there was no line. I ordered the stuffed Turkey leg with alfredo, shrimp, and cajun rice. Not cheap $34.00. However, if you went and ordered it off the menu at their location I would be willing to bet the price would be close to the same. They keep them in a tin tray covered by a tin top. I went to my seat and opened it up and it was still hot. I took my fork and took my first bite and the turkey fell off the bone, It had 4 big gulf shrimp mixed in the white alfredo sauce and rice. The entire meal was the best I have ever had for stadium food. There was more food than I could eat but I tried. I give them a 5-star rating. Give it a try.

20 Likes

Too expensive I tried one with Mac and cheese and crawfish, not impressed, too spicy for me, won’t buy anymore

Went straight there and got the leg stuffed with dirty rice. It was amazing. I had no idea there were other options. I asked the girl at the register and she only told me about the dirty rice.

3 Likes

Dang that’s expensive for a turkey leg! But I guess I’ll have to try it…. :grinning:

2 Likes

Why put the most expensive food in the stadium behind the student section?

2 Likes

Frak! Passed this up because I dont like dark turkey meat so I had a hotdogs instead. Now a have choros… fml. :sob: :grimacing: :crazy_face:

Ding, ding, ding. Correct question. These kids couldn’t afford a $2.00 stuffed hot dog.

Those kids can afford what they want to afford.

1 Like

I guess it does make it accessible to both sides but I think the other endzone would be better but I’m not a concession expert.

It makes sense why it would be behind the student section. That’s where there’s the most traffic and the majority gets in or out trough those gates (gate 3 and 4)

2 Likes

Alcohol my friend. Was tempted. Too drunk to make it up the stairs. Renu saw the big head though