Two FREE end zone tickets Section 136

I will be surprised if someone actually takes these!

Must pickup near the Galleria.

what!? I’ll take them.

Has anyone picked up your tickets. If not, I’ll take them. A buddy from church went to University of Washington and wants to see WSU get beat.

UW is my 2nd team. Spent a year there.

Welcome to the forum MannyCoog.

Edit: just saw your other thread lol. Welcome regardless.

lol no problem! Thanks for the greetings!

No, nobody has claimed them. Send me a private message with your contact info. I will get back to you

Tickets are still available folks.

Tickets are gone! Enjoy the game!

2 Likes

Since OP has gotten rid of his tix and instead of starting a new thread, I have a pair in 137 row G. Another buddy wanted to go so bought tix elsewhere. I’ll be in town Friday and can meet in The Woodlands or Spring/249 area mid day. Message me.

Update: Tickets are gone. Go Coogs!

I’m on the 20 in TDECU but am in section 136 end zone NRG. Would rather buy my own game tix rather than getting shafted into the end zone. UH really treats their season tix holders like dog poop.

qwan I have 50 yard line seats in TDECU, albeit 308 but closer to the front, and got 136 end zone seats. What section are yours at TDECU?

307 row 1 in TDECU, 126 row b in NRG

I have 1 ticket in 341, Row H, Seat 13. Face value says $105, but I’ll take $20. I’ll be at the game, but a buddy was able to get better tickets for us. It doesn’t look like we can transfer online or sell these on StubHub through the UH site, so I suppose if you’re interested we would have to meet up somewhere. PM me if interested.