UFOs do they exist?

Something is here. Who knows what it is or where it is from:

I don’t think it is Russian or Chinese. Hell if the Chinese had this technology they would have already taken back Taiwan and told the U.S. to kiss their egg rolls. It is not the Japanese because they would have already packaged it and sold it as a consumer product. Europeans? Come on they can’t even do a vaccine. So that leaves…

Pretty good question from NBC:

A lot of people are looking down their nose at this. They really shouldn’t, this is one of those pivotal moments. Elon Musk’s dismissive comments are about energy. He has bet on batteries and these (whatever they are) have a power source that is way past batteries. He is piddling down both legs because we are about to make a giant leap forward in energy.

I have no idea what these things are, but they are here.

I think these things are leading us by the nose to a new energy source. That is why they are toying with the strongest military on the planet. If you were trying to get the world’s attention wouldn’t you mess with US military.

Why not land on the front lawn of the White House and put on a demo ?

Too direct. Why do teachers not take our tests for us? You grow by figuring stuff out.

But sometimes you have to be exposed to the subject.

As much as I would like for that to be true, the fact is the teachers actually
do show up in the science lab to teach students. That argument isn’t convincing
to me.

There is no no doubt our Standard model, general relativity, and quantum mechanics
are just incomplete, but accurate and useful, theories. I suspect these will all just be special case
Instances of the GUT , whatever that is. Higher dimensions + string theory and whatever else may be the answer. So, yeah, there are things we don’t know for sure about the universe. But that we
attract so much repeated attention bothers me.

I have no idea. But these things are real and they are here. What they are, what their purpose is…who the hell knows.

With that kind of technology they could evade our detection if they wanted to. They don’t, which leads me to believe they are leading us to something. I think energy break throughs but who the hell knows.

Navy’s UFO video is best ‘world has ever seen,’ filmmaker says (nypost.com)

something is out there

One of the more bizarre statements in that piece is they hovered
700 feet over the RSL’s fantails ??? That is insanely close ! Is the green background due to this being an infrared recording. Why leak only 18 seconds ?

The aliens caught a couple episodes of the Kardashians and decided to wait for the invasion fleet to arrive.

For what it’s worth, the old geocentric view of the universe regarded Earth as the turd circling the toilet drain, with the layers of heavenly regions being increasingly better until one climbed all the way out of the toilet to where God is. Dante wrote about circles of hell as a continuation of the concentric layer model going inward into Earth. It isn’t factually correct, but it also wasn’t particularly arrogant.

Look, we have other smart animals on Earth. Whales probably communicate and navigate without landmarks, but they don’t have hands to build things. Chimps use tools but their vocal chords can’t produce speech. Ravens and octopus can solve puzzles and remember for a long time but again don’t speak or build. I think we’re a unique combination, even on a planet that seems especially hospitable, so how likely could it be that something out there has even more ability already? I’m Christian, and I think the unique extra thing is our soul, but I think even in plain science terms the probability is super low.

In a different take, I remember hearing once that little kids often see monsters and other fantasy things because their brains haven’t fully developed the compartments to separate reality from imagination. I think this is primarily a function of education, formal and parental, to help build those compartments. I wonder whether people in some past times might not have had increased incidence of stunted development and “seen” monsters and aliens, and embedded it in our culture with stories. Maybe some people still have that, or at least color their perceptions with those stories.

By the way, some serial killers also have the issue with compartmentalizing, so now I’m worried about some of you…

1 Like

If the Jesuits can get behind this…

Vatican scientist says belief in God and aliens is OK | Reuters

Galileo faced an inquisition board for insisting that earth revolved around the sun. We have come a long way.

Long read, but this argues it may be foreign governments trying to spy on U.S military electronic technology.

1 Like

Pray that isn’t the case. If their technology is that much more advanced than ours we are in deep doodoo. Lets face it the Chinese government isn’t really nice as can be seen in Hong Kong. They are as bad as anything since Adolph and the boys were Vienna Waltzing across Europe.

1 Like

That’s a nice article Paul. To summarize much of the UAP stuff
the military is observing is probably low tech balloons and drones that,
are disguised and deployed in enough quantity to look alien, from our traditional
adversaries. Purpose being to test, probe, and assess our capabilities. Our
military may be caught with their pants down or are playing along now with
the UFO ruse.

1 Like

There are many monotheistic religions.

Besides the ones mentioned, you can add Bahai faith, Sikhism, Zoroastrianism, Druze, Yazidi, and others.

Our jets weren’t chasing balloons or drones

1 Like

Perhaps; too many unknowns to know what was happening in those short videos with no context.

So personal opinion UFO’s and shield do exist, and they have visited us but they are waiting to make contact. Either reaching a technological milestone, like approaching hyperspeed or maybe fusion. Or my more likely theory to see if our species successfully passes through “The Great Filter”

For those not familiar with the term the Great Filter is the period time where a species has the capabilities to destroy itself and you either get through or filtered out. I’d argue we’ve been in the filter since WW1 but if you wanted to argue Atomic age I wouldn’t fight it.

1 Like

I agree. It is like a big test. They can’t take the test for you. But if they can provide some helpful clues…

We kill each other because we are hard wired to view strangers as threats to our scarce resources. From hunting grounds to economies we view other humans as threats. What if we developed the energy to explore space and then access to unlimited resources in an infinite universe. It would change everything.