UH Hoops T-shirt

Thoughts? MEN'S - Cullen Hoops Club | Grey | Running Game Clothing

1 Like

Sorta Pink Panther-ish. Sorta Chester Cheetah-ish. All cool.

4 Likes

Did UH switch to the Pink Panther instead of a Cougar? It’s not bad but didn’t make me want to grab one.

1 Like

I agree, but I kind of like cartoonish looking mascots too

1 Like

I like it… not for $28 tho… :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for posting, just bought one. Love the design!

I’m WAY too cheap to spend $28 on a t-shirt unless it’s some kind of fundraiser for a really good cause.

2 Likes

Wow, some really frugal people in here. $28 is a moderately priced t-shirt for me, I’m probably more of a clothes whore than most though.

$28 is what I spend on sneakers.

4 Likes

Wow, wish I had that kind of self control.

2 Likes

When I wear UH gear, I want people to know who I am touting. “Cullen Hoops Club” would be lost on almost anyone who is not a UH alum or at least fan. Without a UH on it, it loses the connection. It’s not like the Phi Slama Jama apparel that was well known nationally at the time due to mass media adopting it. Just my 2 cents.

4 Likes

I used to have a rule “$20 sneakers and $20,000 cars” had to up it to $30 and $30k.

I agree regarding recognition, I just don’t really care. I liked the idea of the Phi Slama Jama apparel they recently put out, unfortunately a lot of it is ugly.

1 Like

Guys - They don’t have a licensing deal with UH. Probably why it looks so good compared to a lot of our merch.

3 Likes

Buddy a mine walked into my store yesterday holdin a shirt and was like, “what size shirt you wear?”
I said, “Free”.

1 Like

I don’t like the licensed stuff. Prefer the off market stuff like this. Things that connect us on a more organic level. Outside of our community no one would understand that.

6 Likes

Agreed…a lot of our licensed stuff is just so old and tired anyways.

But when most of the posters here won’t pay $28 for a UH shirt, then it’s no shock that we get the same old stale gear year after year.

4 Likes

Agree 100%

1 Like

Unfortunately this is a big problem

3 Likes

My D3 undergrad has way better clothing options. It’s not even close. Tiny school with 2,200 total students. UH needs to do better.