UH-UCF Game thread

TD UCF. Sigh…

Boy, they must want this game. QB going down and he pitches it for a TD to Adrian Killens. Good separation.

Jeez…not again

UCF should just run the option every play. We have already proven we can’t defend it. I’m more upset with our offense. Same start as the SMU game with the D getting a 3 and out just to see the offense turn the ball over, then follow it up by allowing an easy td drive.

More proof coach has head up his butt. That pitch was past the line of scrimmage and was forward. He should have thrown the red flag to get a review. Line of scrimmage was the 6, QB was at the 5 and the RB caught it at the 4.

Offensive PI on Allen on the long pass.

Funny because announcers said QB did all the work and gained most of the yards. Couldn’t tell that the pitch/pass was forward.

13 yard pass but needed 16 on 3rd down. Punt

Injures and fatigue aren’t the excuses for this…this is just bad undisciplined football

I thought it was close the first time so I paid closer attention on the slow motion replay. It was clear enough it would have been overturned if it got pointed out.

Herman might be playing his way out of the Texas job if he loses this. Wasn’t Strong 10-2 his last season at Louisville? Gonna be a hard sell to bring in an 8-4 coach from a watered down version of the same conference.

Coogs almost get a pick on 2nd down

D holds, 3 and out.

O needs to wake up

Let’s calm down. Two 3 and outs for the defense, bad call on the PI cost us on offense, possible forward lateral on their td. Long game ahead, we need a td drive here to grab the momentum back.

1 Like

And Charlie might play his way back in with a good win today. Horn fans from my work in Dallas are pumped for today’s game.

Slant for a first down to Dunbar

Another pick

Wow, I’m just hearing the first down to Dunbar. :frowning:

No booing yet?

That guy has only has one hand and it’s broken, comes up with the pick

D holds