UH vs Cinci DFW Watch Party

Calling all DFW Alums! We have set up a watch party for the UH vs Cincinnati game this Thursday at the Barley House (5612 SMU Blvd, Dallas, Tx 75206). Kickoff is at 6:30, so we will be getting started up at 6:00 PM. Do not let the SMU Blvd address scare you as this will be a very UH fan friendly atmosphere! The owner has agreed to play the UH game sound throughout the bar, show the game on multiple TVs and reserve tables for us.

I hope to see some of you there!

2 Likes

Will be there for sure! Thanks Jay! And, Go Coogs!

Awesome. Looking forward to meeting you, Geoff.

Live right next door. Hopefully can make it out.

Hopefully things work out that you can swing by. Hoping for a good crowd, so we can continue to get sound played during our games.

Look forward to seeing you Jay.

Ate lunch across the street, at Banh Mi, yesterday. 1/2 price bowls and sandwiches on Tue/Thurs.

Never been to a DFW watch party as I have just moved up here after graduation. What are we expecting attendance wise? I do know SMU students frequent the Barley House on a Thursday night as well.

I told the owner to expect 20+. We shall see. I believe that was around the number for the impromptu party set up at Barley House for the Lamar game.

Any SMU fans in attendance should be interested in watching the game since it will involve their conference rivals. Should be a good opportunity to meet some friendly cougar faces since you’re new in town.