Uniforms for Grambling game

I think it Sucked the Life out of him. Hope he’s ok. Never know what uniforms will do to someone. :rofl: :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t think the color is a tint/filter. I think there might be a touch of Ok St. orange in there.

Compare the red on the numbers compared to the red “Houston” on the helmet. The red pennant painted on the wall seems to be a combination of the two.

Regardless, these unis are pretty cool. I’ve always liked the all-white look and the white matte helmet is awesome.

They look orange to me too.

1 Like

Looks better than our red on red combo, especially since we have candy red helmets that don’t match our red jerseys.

I agree, we should get matching candy red jerseys.

3 Likes

Haha, I just want them to match!

1 Like

Basketball logo on a football jersey. just never gonna figure out how that should be a thing. Baseball would probably have the better use for it since Jordan played in the majors and iirc was his favorite sport

1 Like

Red on red is the best combo, what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Jordan never played in the majors.

Such a failure! :grin:

Red on candy red, you mean?

Our uniforms from the Tech game I mean.

The Peach Bowl jersey and helmet was white. Great Look!

1 Like

Like the skinny UH

Just got an email from the player’s liaison that the jerseys for the game were donated by the UHAA and will be auctioned off after the game.

5 Likes

That’s awesome.

1 Like

I like the black trim. Or is it blue? LOL

Will these uniforms be auctioned off?

would be great for a road game but we really should be wearing home jersey for our first home game.

https://twitter.com/uhcougarfb/status/1437569731574353920?s=21
See now it looks red. It probably was the lighting

2 Likes