We think we have attendance problem

That is the issue. We’re being watched every game. Just not always from the gym.

1 Like

Agreed. We’ve had about one of every stone thrown at us multiple times over the years regarding just about everything.

Yes

3 Likes

It’s worse…

You should be making all the UH women’s games then, right?..and I wouldn’t mind playing TSU in hoops, but frankly they bring a Rice type crowd to the event…not much support there…we have played them in football and that didn’t work out very well either…
that said, I am glad we were eager to lend out of gym to our neighbors in distress…

1 Like

I live an hour and a half away from campus, and my SO works til 5+ so making the ladies games gets a little problematic . . . . . In the years I was working close to the domed stadium, I witnessed many of the ladies games, those prior to the men’s games that my group of about 12 attended on a regular basis. Time and distance has changed . . . . .

Pretty much the theme of the steam, if you read the title and my initial comments, but I also stated the quality of play was not at the same standard as AAC basketball . . . . .

The light went out for a lot of fans after the double whammy of OSU and BYU. We’re a very wounded group and those wounds take a very long time to heal. We’re on the path to getting well but we ain’t there yet.

1 Like

Less than 250 tickets remain for our game vs WSU.

2 Likes

Tickets are/have been sold by UH. The problem is a lot of season tiks are sitting in hands of third party Broker’s and end up on StubHub, VividSeats etc. A game will be announced as a sellout n when you go it’s somewhere btw 75-85% capacity. USF game was less than that from my estimate. Still come long way from 3+ yrs ago. #GoCoogs

2 Likes

All you can do is sell the tickets. Unfortunately empty seats are part of today’s game due to luxury seating and the after markets.

If we are selling at capacity then that is good as we can expect. As soon as we sellout our allotment we can start pushing after market sales to fill more if the seats with butts.

1 Like