Frisco: Houston vs. Utah State

More not listed in the article:

Bleacher Report
Frisco: Houston vs Arkansas State

USA Today
Boca Raton: Houston vs Marshall

Orlando Sentinel
Frisco: Houston vs Utah State

Gawd…hope it’s UH v UCLA in Birmingham…good combination of P5 opponent and drivable distance. A win would be good momentum going into next season

2 Likes

The way this team plays I don’t think a win against UCLA or anyone else is in the future. This is a 6-7 team.

On the plus side: UCLA has one of worst rush defenses in country & just fired it coach.

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/934096224856297477

Normally an SEC vs. ACC bowl, most projections have them looking for two schools as one or both conferences will probably be unable to fill it. Could be a chance for the Coogs to play a P6 school…maybe even a rematch vs. FSU as some of the latest projections have the Seminoles ending up there.

2 Likes

I hope that it’s the Hawaii bowl!

Don’t want to play UCLA. Josh Rosen would hit 95% of his passes against our defense and we would likely give up more points than we did to Memphis.

1 Like

Rosen was taken out of their last game for “precautionary” reasons after getting slammed hard on a tackle, and so that he would be healthy to play in a bowl. Would be a tough game if he is healthy.

@indybowl would be awesome!

1 Like

If we played Texas, the only TDs would probably be from the defenses.

1 Like

I agree Indy bowl would be a great choice. Something we could travel to and good payout. Also, coming the week between Christmas and New Years, I can see people taking off for that game.

1 Like

SDSU revenge game!