Week 3 Non UH Games

UCF v Louisville about to kickoff.

Sampson just landed Arceneaux

Whisky flowing.

Happy Friday, Go Coogs!

5 Likes

Gabriel dropping dimes, quick first drive there.

UCF looks good.

Louisville stadium easily 1/2 empty. Looks like lots of schools struggling with attendance.

1 Like

That upper deck looks like ours at the worst of times.

3 Likes

Sick TD catch by UCF.

2 Likes

Will be on the top 10 for sure

1 Like

Cunningham, Loiseville QB reminds me of Ward. Kid is legit. UCF defense looks suspect

1 Like

I’m really glad UH doesn’t have to play UCF this year. Dillon Gabriel looks like the real deal.

1 Like

I don’t know about y’all, but I really miss having an athletic mobile quarterback. Cunningham is exciting to watch when he is improvises. Then again, having a guy like Gabriel would be pretty awesome, too.

Just my opinion but our offense looks boring compared to these two teams. And I really question why Dana hasn’t brought in a legit transfer QB when it’s obvious he doesn’t trust any of the back ups. I know it’s easier said than done, but just look north at what Sonny Dykes is doing at SMU. First he nabs Shane Buchel, the 4-star Texas transfer, and now he had Tanner Mordecai, another 4-star transfer from Oklahoma, a guy that’s completing nearly 80% of his passes.

2 Likes

I’m glad we don’t play either

2 Likes

Me too. Both of these teams would embarrass us

4 Likes

UCF trickery nabs a TD and ties it up 21 all.

Yeah watching UCF just has me depressed…I really hope we make a change at the end of the year :weary:

UCF playmakers and receiving core makes UH’s look like a HS team smh

2 Likes

I agree…I want to have a Football team that matters again!

How did we get to this point!?!?

2 Likes

Gabriel, on 3rd and long, keeps throwing to a covered guy at the line of scrimmage for little or no gain to bring on punt team.

1 Like

This is the second UCF game I’ve watched this year and their O doesn’t look as explosive as years past.

1 Like

Man what’s worse is that ucf only has been a d1 (now fbs) program since 1996. They have had ups and downs but have bounced back from downs really fast.

1 Like

New coaching staff…?