What happened to Derrick Kately

Our thoughts and prayers with you Derrick. You’re fellow Coogs miss you and your posts.

5 Likes

Prayers and and best wishes to you and your family.

5 Likes

Praying for a rapid recovery!

5 Likes

Derrick, best wishes on your recovery. I’m sure it won’t be an easy road, but you will make it with the help of your family, friends, and those amazing health care workers. Be sure to stop and smell the roses along the way.

Cougar love to you, brother!

When the going gets so rough and tough
We never worry cause we got the stuff.
So fight, fight, fight for red and white
And we will go to victory!

7 Likes

Get well, Derrick.

I can tell from your unmatched enthusiasm and optimism for the Coogs that you have a strong heart. You’ll overcome this.

4 Likes

Praying for your recovery my man! We miss ya!

1 Like

Derick, your positivity about all things Cougar is definitely missed! Wishing for continued speedy recovery…

4 Likes

The message board misses you. Get well soon.

3 Likes

Polly train is awaiting Derrick! Get well and catch a ride!! 14-0 in 2021 baby!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for the update. Get well sir!

2 Likes

imageBe sure to stop and smell the roses along the way.

15 Likes

I don’t know what to say after the smelling the roses joke, but praying for a fantastic recovery and a basketball natty for you to enjoy DD.

5 Likes

Derrick is the greatest Coogfan poster since Yeoman. He will be missed like palm trees, Case Keenum, 3rd down conversions and my parking spot that was taken for the Indoor Practice Facility. Which was was supposed to lead to better recruiting but I am not sure that has happened…oh yeah right, this is about Derrick…Get well my friend cougar sports are better with you.

13 Likes

You’re one of my favorites on here Derrick. I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

6 Likes

Get well DD.

3 Likes

DD
Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope your family is healthy and safe…

1 Like

Praying for a speedy and complete recovery. Go Coogs!!!

2 Likes

Just saw this, GATA Derrick! Sounds like you have a great support group. Praying for you and yours my Brother! EATEMUPCOOGS

3 Likes

Get better, DD! It may be a long haul, but so is being a UH fan.

3 Likes

Praying for your speedy recovery.

Coming on here everyday hoping to see a DD post.

3 Likes