What happened to the Cougar walk?

D Roy posted it didnt happen. How does that happen?

1 Like

It happens because of a lack of focus and leadership by the A.D. and is symptomatic of a very bad workplace culture where ‘meh’ is acceptable as a reason to not do anything. See also ticket office management.

2 Likes

I am more concerned that our Ray Guy Finalist got 0 punts in his final game and yet UH still lost.

3 Likes

Why does that concern you?

1 Like

I think this may be the first time I’ve seen a concern that we didn’t punt enough. :no_mouth:

9 Likes

Lame for seniors and especially for the families that came in. Surprised this isn’t getting more attention on Coogfans. Any reason givin?

1 Like

You are not concerned that UH had ZERO punts and lost?

3 Likes

No because not punting isn’t why we lost. When you don’t punt it’s either because you are scoring or turning the ball over. I’m way more concerned about turning the ball over.

1 Like

Focus
focus. What happened to the walk?

2 Likes

I am beginning to see the root of the problem here

2 Likes

Turnovers?

1 Like

Seriously why no walk??? When was the last time there wasn’t a cougar walk?

2 Likes

Not punting generally means scoring and good field position. I don’t understand the question.

1 Like

Update: read on twitter from Roy’s account that it was cancelled due to weather concerns

1 Like

I did the Cougar Walk. Allow me to explain.

I was walking by the Club Entrance on the S. Side at about 3:30 when 3 buses pulled up.

I thought it was Navy and they were lost.

Coach Holgorsen gets out of the 1st bus. I fist-bumped him and then I got a short video of Doc O’Shea & Tyron Carrier getting off – video too big so here’s a screencap.

As the players got off that bus I fist-bumped everyone I could. End-of-story.

Hubcap Guy made another appearance. Last game or game before he was in the Club.

I bet hubcap guy is a closet multi-millionaire and secretly donates big money. He’s been coming to games for at least 15 years.

2 Likes

True that.

I hear he made his money in junk bonds.

1 Like

Any real news re what actually happened?

It sounds like concern of rain may be the cause of the cancellation, which was in the area. It eventually cleared up, but know waybof knowing it would. Seems plausible.

Rain? We tailgated starting at 1 and there was not a trace of rain.