When I watch how we play I like the overall result of mix that’s balanced which is reflective of a good team

I enjoy watching this team which is balanced vs briles with no def and all offense.

3 Likes

Balance as in Average = 3-3.

Well all in good time. We haven’t lost to any real bad teams. I was encouraged today and we are getting better. We got our moneys worth to because that game was fun.

4 Likes

Definitely very solid performance from the offense. It’s encouraging to see Tune play well. I hope to see this type of overall performance against top tier teams going forward.

1 Like

I don’t disagree with your point, but I think your title could have been reduced to Good Balance.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

What I saw today: USF was garbage and the Bulls played with a back-up QB. UH got the W, which is good because I think it will be the last one of the season. We have a lot of kids --contributors-- missing. COVID and injuries have wrecked this season.

Go Coogs. Peace.

1 Like

:upside_down_face::man_shrugging:.

McCloud has the most yards and attempts of their QBs this year.

I think UH caught USF at the right time. UH needed a confidence builder and USF is reeling with no AAC wins for a while and losing a close one to Memphis last week. That’s football sometimes. I will enjoy the win but will hold off saying they have turned the corner. The less vanilla offense was encouraging though.

3 Likes

We beat a bad team depleted by injury and virus. We opened up a little bit on offense which was nice.

2 Likes

It’s amazing how good we look when we aren’t playing top ten teams.

I get USF is especially bad. But I think we are capable of playing competitively against teams outside maybe the top 30, ratings-wise, not the reputation polls.

By the end of the season, I think UCF is the game we will wish we had back.

4 Likes

In the past, some of our top ten ranked teams have struggled against sub .500 ranked opponents. If CDH is instilling a culture where we ALWAYS beat the teams we are supposed to be , then I’m OK with that being a shimmer of hope for this season.

Give him time to build up this thing…piece by piece

3 Likes

Agree. The run sets up the pass. With Carr and Jones at running back it works nicely. Without Speedy out of the lineup our passing game is not what it might be, so this is a good scheme.

1 Like

We were missing a lot of players yesterday too.

4 Likes

We really missed Mutin against UCF.

4 Likes