Where are you watching the 1st round game?

Let’s all post where we will be so we can get some good groups together.
I plan on being at Midpoint Bar & Eatery. I-10 @ Westgreen

I will be at a Buffalo Sabres hockey game for a work function. :rage: Anyone want to join me?:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

South Lake Tahoe
Go Coogs!

1 Like

Can’t. I’ll be working here in Hawaii.

1 Like

I’m watching the game with my son and two nephews at Lucky’s Pub off St. Emanuel in Downtown Houston. I’ll be the one with the UH flag. Go Coogs!

1 Like

Vegas, sports book yet to be determined.

1 Like

At my house. Had to plan our spring break vacation around the Thursday game.

1 Like

Heard the Katy Coogs are having a watch party.

1 Like

Watching in Florida while on a golf vacation.

1 Like

I’ll be watching from my home in Atlanta. Glad I won’t have my kids. They always make fun of me for screaming as much as I do. lol. On a side note…am I weird that I like watching games alone?

4 Likes

I’ll be watching in a neighbor’s driveway with about 20 other dudes, most of whom are just casual sports fans and not necessarily Coog fans. We better win this game!!!

3 Likes

I think that’s the only way to watch, especially when it’s a nerve-wracking game.

2 Likes

Nah…you aren’t weird, Jim.

I’ll be at home…wife is sick so I’ll be taking care of her, the kids, and posting here.

3 Likes

Lucky’s is a good spot! I’ll be there…

If you want to be on campus for the game, The Den will have all TVs and sound on for the game. $4 Brew of H/ Cougar Paw during the game as well as their Thu specials ($3.5 select TX beers, $4 TX Spirits, $5 TX Teas). See you all there!

1 Like

No I do it as well. Wife watches with me sometimes and she yells louder than me at bad calls by the AAC refs.

4 Likes

Watching from home in Vermont. 2 coogs living in Connecticut driving up to watch with me.
And my wife rarely watches games with me any more. She says I get crazy eyed and sweat too much.

4 Likes

SoCal…I’ll get off work early. …and I’ll go watch the shockers in San Diego…

Buffalo Wild Wings on Washington.

Go Coogs. Peace.

“South Lake Tahoe”

extremely jealous, one of my favorite places. you can probably make bets on them in the harrahs sports book.