Why is Cincy good?

Veteran coaching, quarterback, system and a balanced attack. On defense, play together.

That’s a well-rounded team. While they aren’t the best at anything, they are very good at everything.

1 Like

Where will Luke Fickell be coaching next year? I hope he stays at UC but we all know how this goes.

Cause they have what we THOUGHT we had. COACHING.

3 Likes

Good coaching. Good players

2 Likes

The question in reverse…why aren’t we good?

5 Likes

Average players. Average coaching

2 Likes

Cincinnati must have: a better stadium. more dorms. not labeled a commuter school. not have a giant state flag school to compete with. no traffic for game day. perfect weather for all games. no pro sports in the same town. a state of the art practice facility. light rail. higher revenue from their conference. local media support. and most importantly, no negative posts on their internet fan forum.

11 Likes

Dana Holgorsen is our Tommy Tuberville. Cincy was smart enough to cut ties and hire a solid coordinator to lead their program. Will our booster and administration admit their mistake in this hire?

2 Likes

I really don’t understand it at all. Makes no sense how we can’t consistently field a better product.

1 Like

Your input has me more concerned about where this is heading.

1 Like

We used to hire good coordinators and win…

1 Like

When are we changing the website name from ‘CoogFans’ to ‘NegativeNancy’s’

5 Likes

The population of Ohio is approx. 11.9 mill where as Texas is at approx 29 million and growing. There’s more than enough good recruits here to feed 6 or 7 top 25 teams or at least make them very competitive. We only need 3 star recruits from a Texas which are better than 3 star recruits elsewhere bc of great high school football here. Cincy still has to contend with big 10 schools recruiting there and like mentioned there are many factors like a good coach, seniors on the team etc. In 2015 or 16 was it, they would be saying how does Houston do it, we can’t compete. Their coach will be gone soon if he keeps doing well where as if we give Dana time, we will be better for the long haul vs a flash in the pan.

3 Likes

What are other aac teams saying about our bb team? We just simply have a good coach who is staying and again there are enough good recruits here and there to be good.

3 Likes

All that plus 9 upper classmen first line defensive players.

1 Like

They have an NFL–quality QB and a terrific NFL–level receiver. Great recruiting!

I don’t consider my player average. UH was not his only offer. He was recruited by TAMU, UT, OK ST, Kansas just to name a few. He was offered by Herman as a sophomore because he could run a 40 in 4.5 at 250 lbs. Not just because I’m his parent either. I also don’t consider Turner, Stevenson, Stuard et al average either.

13 Likes

Hang in there Giena, he has CDH derangement syndrome. His choice for head coach wasn’t the one hired and he will insult anyone or anything while trying to run down Dana. Those of us that have watched the team know how good you son is and how good our defensive line is.

4 Likes

Thank you, certainly didn’t want to single him out like he was the best. I feel there are many stars on this team who prove themselves every week. I guess since he’s CoachV he knows everything.

2 Likes