Would we show up for College Gameday?

But there’s baseball at Enron at 11 AM. ESPN has turned this into quite the Coog-nundrum.

No a packed house at FC on national tv for college game day show much more important exposure wise than a Baseball gm that no one will be at anyway

1 Like

I think for the fans that love baseball and basketball, they will probably skip the game day and just show up to the basketball game after the baseball game if they have tickets to both. I don’t anticipate more than 500 that will have tickets to both maximum. Probably much less.

Feels like trolling but probably more just a comment out of ignorance. 100% guarantee that no one that bought tickets for the baseball game are suddenly going to sell the tickets so they can stand in a crowd on TV at 10am. SMH

1 Like

Not trolling or ignorant just a statement that for OUR perception to the Nation tha FC needs to be full! Say what u want but that game day show at this moment in time is MUCH more important right now

3 Likes

yeah, that is a good one! I was in my necxt to last year when the Enron “Crooked E” Fell…

1 Like

how to sign up for the half court shot challenge lol

2 Likes

Interesting that the new AAC TV deal is rumored to be announced this week and ESPN gives the AAC some serious love with gameday the same week.

3 Likes

Optimist says it’s a great deal and worth announcing on national television. Pessimist says it’s a horrible deal and ESPN wants to give AAC the big F U in front of the biggest AAC crowd they could muster.

2 Likes

Shaggy, now I am feeling like you…I am hoping that for once, the good guys (UH) will get what they deserve to be paid (over 10 plus million)…

1 Like

I am leaving the Game Day crowd for the students and young crowd. My bride and I will come normal time.

3 Likes

I would think it is more coincidence than not.

1 Like