$100k/year tuition

You can start with Northwestern a few years ago that “downsized” in favor of a new small stadium and it is a private university with plenty of money. Then you can go fast forward to our own TDECU stadium with adding luxury suites and cutting on seats for a new “customer experience” and video board. What is really important is how this trend will evolve. Keep in mind that the vast majority of Universities with huge enrollments are public. How cynical it is that public universities are “out pricing” their audience. I am in direct contact with public agencies on a daily basis. The overall spending is out of control. This is not new. It just happens that with high inflation your purchasing power shrinks daily.

That didn’t answer his question.

Smaller stadiums and arenas have little to nothing to do with rising tuition.

4 Likes

You know how this goes. Lol He cant explain his position, will double down, then just do a gif storm and yet again not answer a question and leave the topic and go back to slurp slurp of all things Elon.

As I said back when that was as announced.

I’m sure that schools like Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, and Wisconsin are really going to be happy about having to squeeze their legions of road fans into that tiny little sardine can of a stadium.

What Northwestern wants to do is maximizing Northwestern fans hence have a home field advantage.

What does that have to do with tuition?

Also, nothing to do with tuition. Stadium isn’t getting smaller really but losing some seats to make more premium high revenue seating? That happens in the pro’s too, thats a revenue decision.

Which ones and in what context are you in contact with them on a daily basis? How does it relate to the rising tuition?

Again, nothing to do with tuition.

2 Likes

Are you trying to trigger someone? Lol

1 Like

yea , UHLaw97!

3 Likes

Still a bad idea.

Again, we’ll see if it withstands constitutional scrutiny.

1 Like

I admire your restraint. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

This Is Bait GIFs | Tenor

I have 529 CSPs for my kids but I’m not letting them go to any school and major in any major they want. If they have a passion it can be a minor or maybe they double major. They will major in something that they can actually get a job in and ideally by not paying for (full tuition) a private school. The govt should not be in the business of backing 4 years of loans for an expensive private school for someone to major in a major that funnels the graduate to low paying jobs.

1 Like

Public agencies, funds mismanagement.

Oh yea that clears it up.

robert-downey-jr-iron-man

2 Likes

How did they get into this in the first place? We know the answers. Atrocious tuition increases are resulting in lower attendance. The market has spoken.

Student loans. Colleges were/are printing free money.

1 Like

Meanwhile.

Ramsey told Von about a 2023 Ramsey Solutions survey, which quizzed 10,000 millionaires across the U.S. to find out what they do for work and how they built their wealth.

The top five careers for millionaires turned out to be:

• Engineer
  • Accountant (CPA)
  • Teacher
  • Management
  • Attorney

Surprisingly, medical doctors and physicians didn’t make the top five. They came in sixth position because, as Ramsey put it, even though “they make a lot of money” they’re “notoriously bad” at managing it.

“The interesting thing is, one third of them, 33% made less than $100,000 a year,” said Ramsey. “They were not making bank. They were not earning their way into it real quick.”

Ramsey said there’s one thing that people in the top five professions share in common, which is that they are “process people.” By that, he means “they learn the rules and … follow them.”