$12 Ticket Special for Home Opener

I got an email about the Kansas game. Does anyone know anything about the $12 tickets to the Kansas game? What’s the catch?

Probably best defines slow ticket sales so far…win our first two games all will be resolved…go Coogs!

2 Likes

I guessing it will also be like 1000 degrees at 3 PM on Setp. 17. Still tho, that’s a sweet deal.

6 Likes

12 bucks for B12

3 Likes

may not be able to make it, but just might buy 2 tickets to support the program

3 Likes

That’s my birthday so any gifts y’all want to take are good with me.

4 Likes

It’s what we need to do. Make it a no brainer to buy tickets and fill the seats up top on that huge upper deck.

Stupid to have it at 3:00 in the afternoon.

Maybe the first cool front will arrive early with a high of only 90.

5 Likes

I’ll be there as always but I think attn will be good this bc of future big12. We’re no longer a depressed fanbase about our future.

The only catch is you will likely want to stand on the concourse with people who likely paid a lot more for their tickets.

1 Like

Update: The $12 ticket thing starts on Friday. I called and asked. I went ahead and got tickets through the presale for the Kansas game. I’m super hyped for the home opener! Go Coogs!

6 Likes

I have been told to expect more of the $12 ticket deal. Some very attractive family packaes will also be offered.

9 Likes

Good. The 1st 2 games being won will help us get 30k for Kansas and Rice. Later we can get 35k when it cools down.

4 Likes

I’m waiting til those first two games pass so I can sell the season tickets I got, haha.

Did this happen today?