#2 UH vs. #11 Syracuse - NCAA Tournament - 3/27 @ 8:55PM TBS (W 62-46)

Coogs open at -6.

1 Like

Syracuse is super hot, and Boeheim has played out of his mind. We cannot afford a bad game from Sasser in this matchup.

5 Likes

I want no part of UH-6 against a Boheim led Syracuse Team. That line will probably end up about UH-3

2 Likes

One thing Coogs do is bounce back well when they’ve played poorly. Gotta rest up Deeky, reset and refocus this week. Go Coogs.

10 Likes

I think we got our bad game out of the way.

2-3 zone…come on Marcus this is your game.

7 Likes

Any idea what time game might be?

What day will it be?

Ken Pom predicts UH 76-67…but yeah I won’t touch it with a 10 foot pole. Give me Coogs by 1 and I’ll be delirious.

10 Likes

Good point. We never play two bad games in a row. I like our chances!

2 Likes

I’m glad we have a week before this game. Preparing for the zone is gonna be tough.

3 Likes

Marcus Sasser needs to stop shooting 3s (1-9, 0-5 from 3s) if he can’t make them. He nearly lost the game, until he made the 2 free throws at the end. 2 early fouls and sitting for most of the 1st half didn’t help.

3 Likes

Coach knows what he’s doing. If Sasser is jacking up 3s and still in his game, he’s got a green light from coach. I’m good with that. Plus, Sasser had the late game steal that sealed the deal.

14 Likes

All I ask is that if we are down by 9 with 10+ minutes left in the game, you Coogfans don’t turn off your TV

9 Likes

I’m guessing we either play Thursday or Friday right?

Apparently the S16 schedule is Saturday/Sunday. We would play Saturday.

5 Likes

Yeah. Marcus almost lost the game. Until he made the single most important defensive play of the game. And then nailed two free throws.

Some of you guys. My goodness.

21 Likes

The date is in the thread title. TBA on the time.

Like Coach said… we didn’t have a good game, but we refused to lose that game…

Our guys… fought hard and won the game… it’s behind us…

Win is a win…

On to Syracuse

5 Likes

We struggle against zones and we’ll never face a better one than what we’re about to see.

Sasser better be on and offensive rebounds will be huge!!

2 Likes

Tyson probably going to see mins in this game…

4 Likes