#2 UH vs #12 Oregon State - NCAA Tournament - 3/29 @ 6:15PM CBS (W 67-61)

Lol. The researcher on the board thinks we lost to Texas Tech by 11. Point two is the American is terrible.

5 Likes

Yup. Had to remind them the same thing we keep reminding all of the pundits. Seems like a nice group though.

An entire thread that hasn’t been derailed by covid tangents. Lol.

1 Like

Uhh no, the opposite. I got/get tired of several threads being opened bc his name was mentioned even just once for job opening. Instead of enjoying the moment in time.

Actually I want all the ‘pundits’ to keep picking the opposition. It has proved to be good for us, do not want to change it now. Yup, Houston sucks and Oregon state will thrash us like a ragged doll. Keep that going till I see the scoreboard and onward to final four. All the best fellas.

2 Likes

They sound confident, like Memphis, like Rutgers, like Cleveland State, like Syracuse

5 Likes

Sampson is a hot name right now
 If he wasn’t getting great results it wouldn’t be happening

It took 12 posts before “Houston you have a problem.” :woozy_face: Do opposing fans really not know how lame and unoriginal that is?

13 Likes

In our 3 games so far the average score is Cougars 71 Opponents 54.

OnlyRutgers made it to 60 and they scored exactly 60.

4 Likes

Tiger fan here. We won our tournament, now you guys need to win yours. Let’s get some respect for the conference.

52 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! :roll_eyes::upside_down_face:

Is that their main forum? If so can definitely see how much more active and much bigger the cuse fan base are. @wewantyoursoul How can you let your daughter not be a coog?!?

2 Likes

@Tigerfan1979 congrats! Way to represent and play hard all the way. I think we can all agree with the eye test that y’all should have definitely be in the dance. Pennys doing good things there.

12 Likes

Thanks. UH has a REALLLLY good team this year. I’m rooting for you guys to go all the way.

9 Likes

UR Welcome!

Earth :earth_americas: shattering news you gave me. I had no idea he was popular at the moment. Whew!

I am continually astounded by the depth and quality of your posts as well.

Same.

LOL!!

Boys, boys.

1 Like

Hehe. My dad was an Aggie. Mom was a SHSU Bearkat. Neither ever pressured me
 So I applied the same approach to my daughter.

Plus, OSU is in-state tuition for me. UH isn’t. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes