2021 Softball Conference Championship

Maybe the Coogs can make a run. Play Tulsa in the first round at 5pm on ESPN+

Split with Tulsa in some close games. Unfortunately, next match-up would be against #1 seeded Wichita State who swept the Coogs in that 4 game series at Wichita. Hoping for the upsets!

After a 3 run homerun, down 7-1 in the bottom of the 5th. Looks like the season is over.

1 Like

On to next year.

Womp Womp.

A very disappointing season for the softball team. Unfortunately, I don’t think we have the right HC to lead the program.

1 Like

See a lot of similarities to baseball.

My son says our women have a nice commit from Cy-Creek. I don’t know her name but she hit two towering home runs against Ridge Point in a playoff game…maybe recruiting is looking up?

Will need her with Stewart and Queen graduation……that’s losing a lot of power. I haven’t followed SB recruiting that well, but we definitely need some more quality pitching. Feel it’s a defining year for Coach one way or the other coming up.

Agreed…but I have been saying the same about women’s basketball for years…but at least they showed improvement this year…

1 Like

Only one pitcher returning from last year’s team. Lot of open spots…look for Vesely to hit the transfer market hard.

2 Likes

Her last name is Thomas and she was named one of the top 50 players in the nation been committed since her freshman year. Well it’s a start

1 Like