2022-23 Transfer Portal

Evans not Alton

3 Likes

If Zach Evans wants to come here, he will be here. It’s that simple. You absolutely find a spot for him.

He has gotten his act together since he stepped foot on a college campus and being a Big 12 Academic All-American shows that.

1 Like

Dana will take Evans. Period.

Our players are reaching out to him.

Would be best 1-2 punch in Nation and still backed up by Henry.

7 Likes

Is this the transfer portal list? If so, is Madison Kopp looking to transfer? It seemed like he was all-in with UH.

See

2 Likes

Okay I had to look up what “Roster Space” mean.

5-under – Roster space for college

Quality roster space is important for schools. After all, rosters are 100+ players deep and filled with depth players. It’s not to say that these prospects don’t stand a chance, but they have a lot more to prove. With ample playing time, they hope to do that for themselves. However, anyone with a five grade or lower has a long way to work.

We are looking to upgrade at every position- Dana

2 Likes

Thanks!

Can’t believe I missed this. Oh well, good luck to him in all his future endeavors.

Ah! Gotcha

I think the RG3 hurt didn’t set in until we really saw him in person

A lot of folks didn’t care he left initially as few knew of him around here.

I knew very well who he was.

1 Like

My Dad, TT alumnus and no UH fan was so excited about RG3 coming that he convinced me to Waco to watch him in a HS playoff game. RG3 was quite the track star. In what would have been his senior year in HS he won a Big12 track championship in the hurdles

1 Like

qb and #1 player in the nation for the 2022 recruiting class, who reclassed up last minute to sign a mega tv nil deal and attend ohio state is entering the portal

just noting because he’s from texas
https://twitter.com/11W/status/1466920865212342277

Apparently UT, A&M and Tech are his top 3.

sounds like a UT type of player, entitled

6 Likes

He’s got a hell of a mullet tho.

1 Like

Already? He decommitted from UT. Why go now.

TAMU/Tech/Houston makes sense but I am sure we aren’t screwing Tune out of his job and Sofian/Ike/Holman would leave

Ewers decommitted from UT because Herman allegedly badmouthed him in front of recruits and UT players. Of course these players did the right thing and immediately told Ewers.

Now that Herman isn’t there anymore and UT is having a severe QB crisis, Ewers could easily going back to his original first choice.

If Ewers goes to A&M, most likely King, Stowers and Calzada leave. Weigman either decommits (hope Dana recruits him again) or he goes pro in baseball.

Tech just had a good qb emerge in Smith and he would most likely leave if Ewers goes there.

Tech is going to hire his high school coach. That’s where he will end up.

https://twitter.com/RivalsPortal/status/1468037014398423044