2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

A foot shorter on that pass and we would’ve had a monumental moment

Dang it Keenum!!

Hook and ladder what a game

Demaryius Thomas is a shell of his former self. He is jogging in the 4th quarter of a close game. If he runs full speed that is a catch.

2 Likes

Patrick Mahomes takes a knee better than any other QB ever!!!

1 Like

The Denver fans are going to be all over Case for not completing that pass.

If he completes it then Broncos win.

Too much playing not to lose with a 10 point lead. Oh well 2-2 could be worse.

2 Likes

Wasn’t able to watch, was the throw all on him or did Thomas really look slow?

Case made some huge passes on that drive but didn’t make that last one.Damn!!!

This offense doesn’t seem to be taking advantage of his play making capabilities. How stupid was it to run play action on first down on the final drive??

5 Likes

In my opinion Case missed an open receiver. Not like him but that’s what happened there.

1 Like

Case has to be successful with the Broncos and win games like this. This is honestly going to be his last chance. If he doesn’t then I guess there is probably a head set waiting for him at UH.

IMHO, the throw was about 6"'s too long. Just over the outstretched fingertips of Thomas. Needed to be about one foot shorter and maybe the catch would have been made . . . . .

2 Likes

I’m afraid to even look at Twitter right now.

I’ve always disagreed that case is just a game manager…the play calling is making him one. They’re not going to be successful if that’s what they want him to be.

4 Likes

It was about 6-8 inches to high.

Who says Drop-marius Thomas would have caught that anyway.

3 Likes

Case didnt make the throws that needed to be made. I dont know why the stopped running the ball to stop the clock easier rather than putting him in a though position. Yeah, Thomas has not been good for him.

This, Oh this.