2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

True

Raiders salty after a huge win at KC. Keep it up at Colts next week.

Trevor Lawrence’s arm just gave out on a throw. No contact.
Probably still playing but cant hurt Texans chances.

Logan as more of the edge setter w Bucs but still has his moments.

3 Likes

Thanks Miami!

1 Like

This one goes right over my head. But thanks.

Pretty sure the NFL took over concussion protocol after the Tua debacle in Miami.

Ok, now I got it. Thanks.

The nfl could care less about the safety of their players. They never have and nothing is telling us they ever will. Tua’s debacle is another reminder of what kind of commitment to safety the nfl has. NONE.
The nfl can have the nerve to lie to us and that they protect players but proofs show otherwise. This is a Case Keenum thread. Do I need to show how Case was hit while playing for the Saint Louis Rams? Do I?

I think I recall a forearm across his right bicep on the wounded duck.

Something beyond pressure.

2 Likes

Be careful with this one, J_Coog, he gets a bit too sensitive and emotional sometimes.

Just happens that sarcasm ain’t part of his vocabulary apparently :sunglasses:

One day you’ll grow up. Here’s hoping it happens sooner than later.

How much less could they care?

Happy Birthday Case.

8 Likes

Case has a year left on his contract I believe. Do you guys have any updates?

1 Like

Ranking The 20 Best College Football Players Of All-time (msn.com)

6 Likes

Case the analysis for 2024 UH FB Spring Game on April 13th, 10am ctl.

4 Likes

That is quite interesting. Case is a natural in front of the camera. I do believe that if he chooses to go that route after his career is over he will end up on a Sunday NFL tv show/program.

Awesome! Must see TV!

On the ESPN show “Around the Horn” just now they had a segment on Mel’s favorite prospects and at QB wat Pratt from Tulane and one of the commentators said he looked a lot like Case Keenum how smoothly he moves around the pocket and other nice things.

6 Likes

Here’s our pride.

9 Likes

Awesome interview. With all of the sub par QB play all around the nfl I would love Case to get one last chance at it. Thank you for posting.

4 Likes