2022 MLB Playoffs:

Bregman was on deck.

1 Like

I was at the game yesterday. It was also my first baseball playoff game. It doesn’t get any better than that. What a WILD time.

So Goose,
I had to go back and look at the pitch……you are 100% correct in that it was lower left zone.
My point was two strikes, especially 1-2 that pitch should slide to the outside shin guard of the catcher….should not have been near the plate.
So I think we are both correct in what we we’re saying.

Notice Biggio and Baggy looking on intently.
I had the pic of them when the HR was hit but it was just to blurry.

Correct. My mistake

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Mattress Mac w $75 million reasons to squeeze the Astros.

Padres feel like win or done in 3.
Darvish great vs the Mets. Needs the same tonight.

1 Like

Its hard to reconcile Peña being a rookie. Think how good he will be in three years.

4 Likes

Reminds me of another rookie shortstop we had before him…

2 Likes

Fun game tonight. A bit of everything.
SD 4 to 3.

1 Like

Man FS1 has their game together. Been a long time since baseball announcers made the game more exciting. They are on it. They’re masterfully handling the sound, giving it a slight bump whenever there’s a hit. Pretty slick.

1 Like

Padres take home field advantage away from Planet Kardashian.

And no one has thrown at Bellinger’s head yet.

1 Like

Playoff baseball…does it get any better ? Hear and read so many say the game is dying, it’s boring…blah…blah…blah…The game is alive and well.

2 Likes

Agreed, playoff baseball is highly entertaining. Of course, it helps to have a highly successful home town team.

1 Like

They’re talking about the Stros OWNING the Yankees on Mike Greenberg’s show…

Love It!!!

Talking bout Yankees fans hate the Stros more than the Sox!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Because he is an easy out……makes you wonder how he got so bad so quickly….:thinking: it’s almost like before he knew what was coming and then all the sudden he didn’t….
What do they say about they guy that complains,cries the loudest? :thinking:

Such a Pusshead.

1 Like

Sometimes when a player signs a multi million dollar contract, it changes the player’s motivation to continue to succeed, to get better.

A word that comes to mind is resting on your laurels.

1 Like

Quick 1st inning.

“and will be made up Friday at 1:07 p.m. at Yankee” Stadium.

Astros looking good. Valdez is pitching like we hoped. Tucker HR. Good defense.

1 Like

When Altuve makes plays like that, I just dont see how we could possibly lose

1 Like

Castillo isn’t going to give up a lot of runs. It’s up to the Astros to chip away at him. Valdez is usually vulnerable in the early innings. The deeper he pitches the better he gets.

I’m the words of Joe Walsh….
The smoker you drink, the player you get.

Just saying.

1 Like