2022 MLB Playoffs:

Ortiz……that sweet lefty swing.

Doesn’t Tuve have more postseason HRs than either of those guys…

1 Like

Side note… I went absolutely ape sh1t at my house when he jacked that…

My wife even had to hit me with the… “Okay, settle down…”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Could you imagine an outfield of Alvarez, Judge, and Tucker? Oh, and don’t forget Bregman and Altuve in the same lineup.

1 Like

I can not….But I shutter to think what Kyle’s reaction might be….

2 Likes

Bregman was on deck.

1 Like

I was at the game yesterday. It was also my first baseball playoff game. It doesn’t get any better than that. What a WILD time.

So Goose,
I had to go back and look at the pitch……you are 100% correct in that it was lower left zone.
My point was two strikes, especially 1-2 that pitch should slide to the outside shin guard of the catcher….should not have been near the plate.
So I think we are both correct in what we we’re saying.

Notice Biggio and Baggy looking on intently.
I had the pic of them when the HR was hit but it was just to blurry.

Correct. My mistake

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Mattress Mac w $75 million reasons to squeeze the Astros.

Padres feel like win or done in 3.
Darvish great vs the Mets. Needs the same tonight.

1 Like

Its hard to reconcile Peña being a rookie. Think how good he will be in three years.

4 Likes

Reminds me of another rookie shortstop we had before him…

2 Likes

Fun game tonight. A bit of everything.
SD 4 to 3.

1 Like

Man FS1 has their game together. Been a long time since baseball announcers made the game more exciting. They are on it. They’re masterfully handling the sound, giving it a slight bump whenever there’s a hit. Pretty slick.

1 Like

Padres take home field advantage away from Planet Kardashian.

And no one has thrown at Bellinger’s head yet.

1 Like

Playoff baseball…does it get any better ? Hear and read so many say the game is dying, it’s boring…blah…blah…blah…The game is alive and well.

2 Likes

Agreed, playoff baseball is highly entertaining. Of course, it helps to have a highly successful home town team.

1 Like

They’re talking about the Stros OWNING the Yankees on Mike Greenberg’s show…

Love It!!!

Talking bout Yankees fans hate the Stros more than the Sox!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Because he is an easy out……makes you wonder how he got so bad so quickly….:thinking: it’s almost like before he knew what was coming and then all the sudden he didn’t….
What do they say about they guy that complains,cries the loudest? :thinking:

Such a Pusshead.

1 Like