2022 MLB Playoffs:

Might be a little early for predictions, but I say ‘Stros in 4.

2 Likes

I hope so but he did that in Toronto and in Yankee Stadium this season and we seem to struggle against elite pitchers that we don’t face a lot. (Aaron Nola for example).

1 Like

I think you will see the Astros concentration level crank up now….when they faced Nola they had nothing to play for and we’re worn out.

1 Like

What a shock! The Yankees get 2 night games and the Astros get 2 day games. Who would’ve thunk?

2 Likes

Old friend Joe Musgrove on the mound for SD in the Wildcard finale.

Forgot he is TE size. Winning year records and @ 3 era the last 2 season for SD.

1 Like

Musgrove is dealing tonight…btw, that DH Vogelbach for the Mets is the largest baseball player I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

I think Prince had him beat.

1 Like

Yeah- I forgot about him

1 Like

Musgrove is a total tool

2 Likes

Yeah Musgrove doesn’t feel good about his 2017 ring, please he shouldn’t feel good about it because he didn’t do anything to earn it. What a jerk.

2 Likes

He was suspected of putting sticky substance one his ears and there is video of him wiping off his ear before the ump walks up to the mound.

It’s not sticky stuff….it’s icy hot or something similar….I used it myself back in my playing days when I pitched…you put a hot substance behind your ears and it is supposed to help you concentrate on the mound….we had one guy that rubbed jalapeño juice on his….crazy I know.
Honestly, I thought it more of a mental thing.

Tues will be fun. EST times.

I didn’t realize that Altuve was second all time in post season home runs.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1579587341324517376

1 Like

Oh you mean what McCutchen tweeted out? Is it confirmed that is what it is?

What the fuc* are you talking about? I asked if you’re referencing this tweet? Whatever man, I don’t give a fuc* if you got offended over this. Move along.
https://twitter.com/TheCUTCH22/status/1579274865856507904?cxt=HHwWgMCj4fCH2-orAAAA

Your post sounded like you insinuated I was just posting what someone had already said….that’s how I took it.

If that is incorrect then I apologize to you for my last post and will delete it.

I thought you were making a reference to McCutchen because it was so specifically similar to what he was talking about and I had never heard of icy hot behind the ears. That just seems weird to me. I asked, “Is it confirmed that’s what it was?” wondering if Musgrove ever spoke on it afterwards.

Like I said….I do apologize for my post then.

But yes, I played in the 90’s( college not professional) and guys used icy hot, cinnamon oil( which would burn and make your ears scab up if left on too long, and even jalapeño juice by one guy ( who scratched behind his ear without thinking one time and the rubbed his eyes…. He had to finish the inning like that and then RAN to the dugout to wash his eyes out).

Anyway, sorry for taking the wrong way.