2022 MLB Playoffs:

It’s all good, no big deal…That’s so crazy. I only played up until high school but had never heard of that.That would be nuts to play a whole inning like that!

Guys would actually re-apply it every few innings if they needed it……I would say out of 15 guys just about everybody tried it but only about 1/2 did it regularly….I did not….I was one of the idiots who left the cinnamon oil on too long.

If I remember correctly the guy that introduced it was from California.

1 Like

When he is healthy DeGrom is the best in baseball. Just wondering if the injuries will keep him from ever getting the recognition he deserves

1 Like

I would say yes.

I think unfortunately his past is a pretty good predictor of his future.

Hope I’m wrong but i feel like it will wind up being another Strasberg situation….someone is going to give him insane money and not get much bang for their buck.

1 Like

I’m pleasantly surprised to see the playoff roster - kind of shocked that Dusty left both Smith and Maton off the list.

Hensley and Meyers getting a shot is pretty cool, too.

That pitching lineup is stout:
Bryan Abreu
Hunter Brown
Luis Garcia
Cristian Javier
Lance McCullers Jr.
Rafael Montero
Héctor Neris
Ryan Pressly
Ryne Stanek
José Urquidy
Framber Valdez
Justin Verlander

2 Likes

Only thing I didn’t like was Dubon, on there but I knew it would happen……hopefully he doesn’t see the field.

Terrible time for JV to be way off his game.

3 Likes

If the unexpected happens and the Astros lose the ALDS, I would expect both James Click and Dusty Baker to be fired.

It was well known that Jim Crane was unhappy with Click when the GM didn’t sign a CF. Also there would be no reason to keep Baker on as Manager when we have Joe Espada waiting in the wings.

1 Like

I heard on the radio broadcast that Maton fractured his finger pounding his fist against his locker after the last game. Idiot! He is out for the playoffs!

2 Likes

Diaz should be playing instead of Mancinni.

1 Like

Seattle came to play today and Verlander had “one of those days.”

The good news is Alvarez looks pretty good in left field.

Verlander has had a few of those in post season recently.

2 Likes

Unfortunately yes he has

Oh My !

Did they forget who was bat ? The best young power hitter in MLB and puts it on the T.

Give the 1000 + comments a read if you have time.
Talk about the “agony and ecstasy” that makes sports great.

Good Lord what a comeback

6 Likes

First the Coogs.

Then the Astros.

It’s a good time to be a Houston fan.

I’ve watched this whole game, just figured it wasn’t gonna be our day. Wow.

2 Likes

Yordan. Alvarez. Wow. That was nuts.

If I’d have known it would end this way, I’d have gone to a bar just for the yelling with everyone.

2 Likes