2022 Transfer Portal

Georgia sucks but I’d take Kario Oquendo in a second!

I call BS

Why would he do that, we have a shot at winning it all next year?

What I am hearing is it is about $ and we are trying to get donors to step up. I didnt believe it either because I assumed he would test the NBA waters, but I trust who i am hearing it from.

2 Likes

So just gossip, no actual source.

Tilman could just write a check for a million.

You better really trust whoever you heard this from to bring unsubstantiated rumors here.

1 Like

Exactly, why I called it a rumor.

10 Likes

Where are you hearing this???

College is pro now…it’s all about the money. Unfortunately we can’t expect Tilman to bail us out every time a player wants more money. If the rumor is true and Sasser wants more chances at money, I couldn’t blame him at all.
And don’t forget we have some high dollar recruits coming in who are going to want their share also…
The NIL could turn out to be our worst nightmare unless we have alums and businesses step up.
That said, I don’t think Sasser leaves. If he does I think it would be to play overseas…

6 Likes

Daniel, as very seldom this member makes a post, I think we can at least give her/him the benefit of doubt that they heard the info from someone she/he trust. For her/him to put it on here is just being open abt what was heard. Not For a second is poster going to say where it came from, nor should they.

2 Likes

Youve been a good poster, so I don’t get the slack your way. You are just passing information you heard

I hope the rumor you heard is false, the logic behind it doesn’t make sense …but someone might have gotten in his ear to maybe manipulate him with bad logic…

He enters as an all-American at houston and the guy, transferring to a bigger school his position on the depth chart and role aren’t secured… and his draft stock issues are height related, no school related and won’t be boosted solely by changing schools …

Would be devastating to next years team if true tho.

2 Likes

Yes it would

We welcome your info. Pls keep us updated if your source brings new info to you.
#GoCoogs

3 Likes

for what its worth sasser folks on socials are still all in on the coogs, they are super invested in the team even beyond sasser

1 Like

Reckless to post rumors like this.

Now we’ll all be second guessing Sasser.

And Pesik is now stalking Instagram accounts.

7 Likes

:joy::laughing::grin:.

Yea, I don’t like the word rumor. Been better if poster used different verbage on what/how they heard this.

Its just a bold thing to say without providing any context, source etc

1 Like

I agree Daniel, but they obviously felt their source is Solid!

Slack?

1 Like

Like recently, I had a solid source that told me 4-5 days before Cameron Ward announced where he was transferring to, that he had decided on WSU. I didn’t run on here n announce anything, bc wasn’t my place to.

Edit: of course after he announced you had posters saying they knew he was going there, when just that weekend b4 it was announced, members were on here praying he would say UH.

2 Likes