2022 Week 14 - Conf Championships Games

They cheated themselves with their goal line play calling

3 Likes

Would’ve been nice to see TCU in the playoffs. Georgia would’ve obliterated them, but it’s still a good look for the Big 12 to even make

There’s yet to be a Texas team to make the CFP. Should’ve been Houston in 2016 but Tom Judas followed the money and had one foot out the door mid season

Congrats Bama on making the playoffs

TCU is going to take out some frustration on us, aren’t they

2 Likes

Wasn’t the best play calling but a better spot would have probably resulted in a TD.

Maybe TCU shouldn’t have wasted their challenge on the 3rd down play that was clear the QB didn’t cross the line.

I made a mistake. I meant to play defense first.

1 Like

Better not be a 2 loss Alabama.

3 Likes

In all fairness to Herman, Houston didn’t have the depth to run the table. We were gassed after Oklahoma and beating Cinci on the road. Ward was injured.

The road loss at Navy inevitable. We were on fumes, We sneaked by Tulsa, then SMU put us to sleep.

We recovered enough to beat up Lamar Jackson, that took a toll.

People like to blame Herman, but, that team lacked depth to make a run at the AAC let alone the CFP.

1 Like

That’s awesome, Tulane beat the BIg12 winner but Coogfans is already predicting no wins in conference next year

1 Like

UCF isn’t facing a third string QB and playing them in Orlando.

Coastal Carolina down 24-0 in the 2nd quarter of the Sun Belt CCG. Did their coach leave or something?

SEC>>>Big12
TCU lost against a 3 loss team in Arlington
Alabama past resume vs little ole TCU
Tv ratings Ala.>>>TCU

I think TCU will just sneak in but who knows.

The people want Bama!!

Did K State?

Tulane 10 to 0.
UCF needs to keep grinding out the run.

Georgia 21-7.

Night and day difference in picture quality from SEC & AAC games.

Troy whipping Coastal Carolina 31 to 0 in the 2nd ?

Fresno v Boise 0 to 0 at Boise.

1 Like

Brain dead play of the year. LSU attempts a FG that was blocked and the ball rolls to the UGA 2 while the UGA DB just stands there. The LSU players must have thought it was dead because they just started trotting of the field. The UGA player picks up the ball that had not been blown dead and runs 98 yards unopposed for a TD.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Louisiana women
 something aint right

Tulane cruising