2022 Week 4 - Non-UH Games Thread

In other news SMOO is losing to TCU. So glad I know longer have to feel the need to root for them in the non-conference.

2 Likes

hate to say it but those black / red / red TT uniforms look slick

edit - stripe on the pants should be black tho

Wake Forest gave the game away.

Middle Tennessee State University is taking the Miami Hurricanes behind the woodshed for an arse whupping right now. 24-3

3 Likes

Aggies are all suddenly a little less excited about their “big win” last weekend.

2 Likes

Tulsa tied 14-14 to Ole Miss

2 Likes

UNC v Notre Dame all tied up.

man, lots of decent games today, I like it!

Wow! MTSU lost to first year FBS team JMU by 37 points. Talk about an embarrassing showing for the U.

2 Likes

This might not mean much to you folks but the Fordham Rams (i believe they are low end FCS) have stormed back from way down in Athens Ohio to lead the Bobcats 49-38
Now it wouldnt be an earth shattering upset but might be the biggest win at Fordham since they fielded the famous “7 blocks of granite”.

1 Like

5 AAC games on now w 3 later.

MTSU beating on Miami in Miami this badly?

Temple whipping rancid UMass. 28 to 0 in the 4th.
They look much better w Kurt Warners frosh son at QB.
https://247sports.com/player/elijah-warner-46113857/

For one game vs Florida they had a moment but they actually look worse in general.

A sell out on the books but SMU fans must have bought many extras that did not get used.

Badly needed win for Auburn and their HC w LSU, @ #1 UGA, @ #16 Ole Miss, #10 Ark coming up.

2 Likes

Cincy destroying Indiana 38-10

2 Likes

Tuck rule only applies if you’re Tom Brady lol

Only half time. Cincy maybe the class of the league

I think Fickell imo is the the best Coach in CFB not named Nick Saban with the resources at his disposal

4 Likes

Tech going for it on a 4th and 5 in their own territory first possession of the 2nd half. Not sure I like that move.

1 Like

dumb.

1 Like

tech gets it back. hope they can get some points and make this a game

1 Like

Dumb move, gave him too much credit in another thread, he might be the real deal That was a desperation move. Not too smart. D pulled his iron out of the fire, in stopping Bevo

Josh Heupel doing a good job at Tennessee
that stadium looks awesome today.

2 Likes

touchdown Tennessee!

2 Likes