2023 NCAA Division I Baseball Championship Thread

That would be something if Penn made the Supers….same with Oral Roberts.

All good Pollard. You purposely posted something to try to get me to bite. You can dish, but can’t take any rebuttals. My comment again to your post is that SHSU has been a solid Baseball Program for too many years to count. Anyone that follows D1 Baseball knows that. This has Zero to do w the Coogs program. You tried to trash my School n get people to react :roll_eyes:. I commend Funk :100: for not falling for it.
Glad you’re not a Fan of the Kats, don’t want or need ya. :wink:

N i will never make it personal w any post.
So away you go.

#GoCoogs #EatEmUpKats

Edit: you brought up SAM . Not me!
Again, I’m good. Post all the HATE you want. I won’t fall into your Crap!

Out!!

“Can’t take a rebuttal “

What exactly would I “rebutt”?

This all started because I posted a gif when you were talking about SAM.

Pretty sure Funk doesn’t care if you “commend” him.:joy:

Should I post the conversation?

Nobody on this board cares….Nobody wants to read us go back and forth….if you were not such a soft damn baby there would be nothing to say….
Bottom line is no one can even joke with you because you overreact and act like some man baby….it’s not normal.
Even after I apologized and said it was not meant to offend you , you still sent me a diatribe about how much it bothered you, ( and that’s putting it nicely)

Any little thing and you turn into a passive aggressive martyr….take a shot of testosterone and grow a thicker skin.

ESPN+ comes through again. Squeeze Play is great.

1 Like

I will take all these things under consideration. :upside_down_face::smiley:. Very mild for you. Good job. Now back to our Regularly Scheduled Programming

#GoCoogs

So in one of the Supers it is guaranteed to be either Oral Roberts or Dallas Baptist.
DBU is the better team…don’t know enough about them to know if they have enough pitching to finish it out.

UT is heading to the Supers…know a lot of these kids…not as talented as some of the recent teams UT has fielded but some really good young men.

2 Likes

Been watching a lot of the games…am gravitating to rooting for TCU. Those fellas can hit the ball.
Lots of exciting games, as always, can’t wait for the day the Coogs get back in the NCAA action.

I will root for TCU and UT…different reasons.

Oral Roberts to the CWS and we can’t make it to the tournament at all…

Yeah all is good Pez….what a crappy hire he was…I don’t care that he is an alumnus…he sucks at his job.

1 Like

Hey. My grandfather worked for ORU and my aunt and uncle went there. My mom did shortly.

Stanford pitcher has over 130 pitches in this game. Seems a little much to me even with the season on the line.

1 Like

UT is melting down.

It will be game 3 tomorrow just like Tennessee vs Southern Miss. UT had a few issues in the field during the 8th inning.

Matthews with 156 pitches. Apparently the 2nd most this season by a d1 pitcher.

1 Like

Go Stanford lol keep those darn Horns out of CWS

1 Like

Someone should call Child Protective Services on that coach…

1 Like

Yeah nobody should ever go 120 much less 156. These guys are not Nolan Ryan or Bob Gibson….18-22 year olds should never get close to that many pitches.

I could write a book on arm usage but I don’t want to bore you guys.

3 Likes

Nah, hoping horns win today.

If it was football or basketball I’d be right there with you.

NCAA sent tweet out how legendary it is 156 pitches…morons

1 Like

That kind of thing sends all kinds of red flags to MLB scouts.

Just drop football and go all in on hoops and basketball like them lol - you’ll save tons of cash