2023 Record Predictions

3-9

3 Likes

Best schedule UH football has had in maybe ever since i started following them. Even the Sam Houston game intrigues me.

1 Like

Bowl eligible and FINALLY beating Tech!!

that’s all I’m asking for. Please deliver CDH.

The first 7 games they leave Houston once. If they start 7-0 look out.

I can see anywhere from 4-8 to 10-2. Lol

UTSA, Rice, West Virginia, Sam Houston. All should be favored. I’ll say by a TD or more.

OSU and Cincy. We should be favored.

That’s 6 of our 12 games as the favorite.

TCU, at Baylor, at Tech, at UCF are pickems, IMO.

Texas and at K State will be tough.

I’m going to say 8-4.

Wins against UTSA, Rice, Sam Houston State, West Virginia, Oklahoma State, Cincy, at Tech, and at UCF.

Losses to TCU, at Baylor, Texas, and at K State.

8-4. 5-4 in conference. Not bad for year 1.

5 Likes

If the Coogs were to knock off UT, Baylor, and A&M. We can go 6-6 becasue or whatever else the rest of the way. Beating those three teams specifically would be the best year since SWC folded. Those three teams have such a long waiting L by the Coogs

TCU was 4-5 and 2-7 in conference their first two years in the Big XII. That’s after going 12-1, 13-0, and 11-2 the last three years in the MWC. I hope I’m surprised, but expect we will take a few seasons to get up to par.

3 Likes

I think some of y’all might be underestimating what a meat grinder this league is.

There’s an 80-85% chance you’ll have a backup QB start at least two games. Your backup OL and DL will likely have to play more snaps than they’re accustomed to.

There is no Vanderbilt in this league.

5 Likes

Why come in here with that? It’s an exciting day for UH after decades playing CUSA and AAC schedules. Nothing wrong with feeling optimistic. It’s January

3 Likes

It’s ok to be excited. Hope springs eternal. Y’all waited for this for a long time.

His team/school hasn’t had to deal with what UH has had to for the last decade. By the way, I think we beat Tech in a close one this year.
P.S.- I’m ready for that Big 12 basketball schedule though!

1 Like

3-9

1 Like

I completely forgot……we have the kid coming in with the Bernie Kosar poster on his wall….I change mine to 10-2 headed to Orange Bowl.

3-9 or 4-8.

1 Like

No way in hell. Hope your right though. :sunny:

1 Like

6-6 hopefully 2 of the games we win are vs Tortillas and vs Cows

We havent played Baylor since the SWC folded and they deserve a beating just like Texas does. I’d like to beat Tech, UT, and Baylor but ill take the Tech loss to beat the bears and cows. They have had this coming for decades. Case Keenum and those boys already gave Tech their payment when they finally played us. It the other twos turn!

3-9. FML….

6-6.

Didn’t our entire o-line return?

I think we’re okay there…