I don’t know why but Ingram just looks like a Kansas basketball player. I can’t explain it but he just looks like one
Really good at basketball? ![]()
Yeah but he’s just got that Kansas look
Hes been a disappointment at Stanford. Maybe it was the system & coaching!
Most, if not all, CFB Programs use Advanced Analytics to some extent.
I wouldn’t be surprised if some novel forms of AI are being used to predict the future.
Has anyone asked ChatGPT how UH will do the first year in the B12?
It only has data to 2020. Probably doesn’t even know we are in the big12
Arkansas is hosting Tylor Perry today. Crazy. Have already had (4) transfers commit
My guess is Jordan Walsh is leaving. And they’ll ask (1) of their freshmen Barry Dunning Jr and Derrian Ford to enter the portal
They’re currently at 14 already
1.Devo Davis
2.Jordan Walsh (could turn pro)
3.Trevon Brazile (returning from ACL injury)
4.Makhi Mitchell
5.Jalen Graham
6.Joseph Pinion
7.Derrian Ford
8.Barry Dunning Jr
9.Baye Fall (incoming 6ft 10" freshmen)
10.Layden Blocker (incoming 6ft 2" freshmen)
11.Keyon Menifield (incoming transfer)
12.Tramon Mark (incoming transfer)
13.Khalif Battle (incoming transfer)
14.Jeremiah Davenport (incoming transfer)
There’s a whole lot of disappointment about playing time coming for that team.
Ask the ChatBot if Pearland is really Pez
Any news on this secret stretch 4? Is Mylik staying? I’m thirsty for news… There’s nothing going on with UH basketball
Is the stretch 4 in the portal?
Damn, Arkansas is setting itself up to be next season’s Alabama with the way they are recruiting.
I don’t think anyone in the SEC has been recruiting the way they have, so far.
I believe the next round of Official Transfer Portal news comes tomorrow when it officially opens up for players to enter their name.
Then again, I’m not sure if this is only for Football or ALL College Sports…maybe someone can clarify?
Might be in a dead period but I’d rather see if J’Wan can be our stretch 4 and get a big from the portal
Yep. Pay for play means the schools (businesses) offering the most NIL will win the recruiting wars.
Don’t get attached to any of the players for now on. It’s fun signing them, but expect players to transfer out in the future. While it’s fun to sign players like Dunn and Cryer, it won’t be fun losing star players… like Mark, for example.
How would people feel about the NIL if Shead, Roberts, and TA left for Texas? That’s the way this is setting up in the future, and something has to change. Would it help to limit the number of transfers a kid can make?
I would be shocked if we brought another player in. But I’m going to leave that up to coach
@Joprior23 said be patient! Hes never wrong. Pieces are still moving.
Hes even tagged multiple people in here to vouched for him.
One who i respect a lot in @Pollardsvision
I’m okay with that trade honestly… Loved Mark for everything he brought to the table but the fit just wasnt there going forward.


