2023 Transfer Portal

So you could definitely see it? Or just like normal see it?

I actually think someone in another thread suggested this a few days ago.

1 Like

Francis is that bruiser !!

If he hits the portal. Definitely!!!

Tramon may not be a knock down 3pt shooter yet, but he is having a very good year!

3 Likes

Some folks forget that Tramon and Sasser missed most of last year and both are coming back from surgeries. Both had a little rust to start but both seem to be adjusting quite well now.
Sasser shot the rock against South Florida just like the previous sniper he was. And Tramon has inserted himself into an offense that sometimes sputters. He has already nailed some huge shots this year and I expect him to get even better down the stretch.
And while I hope Mark has a great year I am remain hopeful that he will return next year and continue to improve that three point shot. His baseline, fall back jumper in the lane is already one of the best around…
Go Coogs, buckle up and beat Tulane and make our grouchy coach feel better lol…

5 Likes

Sasser shot lights out in the predraft games tho

1 Like

Many do seem to think the athletes really are “machines” or video game characters

6 Likes

Not teenagers with school problems, relationship problems, illness, etc

2 Likes

Sasser had the highest-scoring outing across the two scrimmage games on Monday. He went 7-of-13 from the field, including 4-of-8 from 3-point range, in his first game since December after undergoing season-ending foot surgery. He looked to be completely healthy in the game and arguably the top prospect on the floor.

I think we all know he started off this season very erratic on his treys, but being the player and teammate he is Sass did things that win games…he played great defense and wasn’t afraid to attack the rim. That’s why it was so refreshing to see him lite up USF when it counted.
I also think that Shead and Sasser are learning about each other in the same back court and are finally feeling comfortable about their roles.
The remainder of this season is going to be very interesting and exciting to watch play out!

2 Likes

He’s the best. Love him. Love the team.

1 Like

Ramon is in the video practicing. Here’s to hoping he’s on the right path with his mental health. I’m really glad to see him back with the team.

https://mobile.twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1615422408948604928

3 Likes

Love him or like LOVE HIM ?

1 Like

What makes you think it was Mental Health issues he was having?

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes

I think a lot of people are just speculating, including myself, but I know students athlete life is hard. Usually players don’t step away from the team due to injuries. So he either needed a break bc he’s dealing with a lot, or something happened at home. All that was reported was “personal issues”. Either way I think coogs fans are just sending love his way and making sure he’s ok mentally as well as physically.

4 Likes

All understood Khris. I just thk we need to be careful when we automatically apply the MH issues tag to Student Athlete or anyone else that stepped away from Workplace, School, Sports etc.

#GoCoogs

2 Likes

It was his use of “personal issues” that led me to think that. You’re probably right that it was irresponsible of me to use “MH”. Im just hoping that whatever caused him to step away is being properly taken care of.

5 Likes