2023 Transfer Portal

Zero chance he is taking that trophy home. Given where his name has been the last month.

3 Likes

Pot just called out the kettle

2 Likes

Edey won Gameday’s POY, but I agree with you.

1 Like

I dont know… He sure didnt look great vs UH.

He sure is more a thug than those memphis kids. Even though they almost came to blows last night!

Hey, non thugs often deliver loaded guns to their friends late at night and block cars from escaping from your friend with his loaded gun. And now he has to have an armed security guard with him because coach won’t let him carry a gun anymore and his friend’s gun is with the police.

2 Likes

Cue the victim pivot

6 Likes

I don’t. Do you spend a lot of time those places?

carlton was mugsy bogues compared to edey.

i hate teams that have a nine foot center. its just cheesy

3 Likes

They’re great places to help make life decisions while getting your income taxes done.

Always trust the Crystal Ball!

2 Likes

Also, i believe our coogfan roots run deep with the psychics. Here’s looking at you, coogboog.

2 Likes

boog said the ACC

I think on the old site, maybe around 2010, he said ACC by 2020 or something like that. The AAC didn’t exist yet —- i think she was just off by a letter. Not bad. I mean it’s gotta be really fuzzy and gray in that psychic ether.
I kinda also think coogboog was just drunk and had a magic 8 ball.

1 Like

Catamount, you should be the lead counsel for the Clairvoyant’s Union.

“Your Honor, let the record show that my client was just off by one letter when she instructed the accused to kill Mr Batan.”

2 Likes

the 2 listed targets make no sense… especially for our current recruiting status

2 Likes

I’d be shocked if they are actual targets.

2 Likes

Probably did into Kellens DMs. That’s ‘heard from’

Not good. However, he should have kept his gun to himself.

1 Like

Two of his shots bounced up and in. Soft touch.

@Coog1992 :eyes: