2023 Transfer Portal

He’s one of the best posters on here for inside scoops. You may be #1 for antagonistic memes, but I haven’t seen any real info out of you.

9 Likes

I met coach Tang when he brought his Cleveland Heritage team to Angleton back in the late ‘90s.
He had several D1 players including the Hensley (?) kid who came to UH.
He is a great character guy and surprisingly stayed at Baylor for around 20 years.
No doubt he a great recruiter and apparently a pretty good head coach.

2 Likes

I dunno man… It seem the Kenneth Lofton rumor everyone knew already. Can you give one more example of a rumor he brought up that came to fruition… :thinking:

All he’s done is put 2 + 2 together… When it comes to recruiting!

I have on the football side. I have never ask no one on the basketball side for info!

Not hating.

Dude, get over yourself. People like you that slam the knowledgeable posters with connections ruin it for the rest of us when they decide not to share info bc of people like you.

6 Likes

Its an honest question. Why mad fool… I said no hate.

I mean i’m still waiting on Kevin Cross to transfer from Tulane… Didnt he allude to that weeks ago

1 Like

Because you spend more time talking about other posters than you do about actual UH sports. Nobody cares what you think about other posters. Nobody.

17 Likes

Perhaps a hot take among the coogfans site but I would prefer for Ramon to stay next season. If anyone has further inquires I could expand on my reasoning. I don’t really feel like writing an entire essay on Ramon right now.

1 Like

ESSAY!!! ESSAY!!! ESSAY!!!

6 Likes

Ok let me start when I finish at the gym.

Way to stick to your guns, ese. :laughing:

3 Likes

I don’t think Jo rolls that way.

1 Like

Abmas would be a hellavu consolation prize.

Dude, you’re breaking your promise……remember? You sent me that long self righteous DM about how your feelings were hurt and you were leaving the board….lucky for us you came to your senses and came back.

My feelings weren’t hurt. I literally just sent you a message because you kept accusing me of trolling. That’s why I sent you the message and picture of me checking up on Joprior.

I wasn’t dragging his name through the mud. I was telling him how I appreciated his posts and the effort he puts into this board. Because he seemed upset and I was just letting him now that most of us feel that way even if the jokesters say otherwise.

I was a little frustrated at being accused of trolling. So I did say I wouldn’t come back to the board but I’m reality, I probably just needed a break from it.

Although, it seems like you keep picking on me. Doesn’t bother me because I don’t care what Pollard says. I sleep just as sound at night. Seems like it’s your problem and not mine.

I’m the only one that thought about @pesik reading this… Just don’t let the bad grammar bother u and you’ll be ok :sunglasses:

Omgoodness you take yourself way too seriously….

“ picking on you” good grief man….all I did was remind you what you said……how is that picking on you? Did it trigger you? This is a sports message board for UH sports, not your safe space.

Coogs land anyone yet? nope?

alrighty…

2 Likes

We need this guy. Jalen Hill scores and plays defense. He shut down Miller from Alabama.

Mike Gundy has lost 16 players to the portal.

Hill is solid but I’m hoping Sampson goes after a more athletic wing that can shoot the 3. The one flaw in Hill’s game is his inability to shoot from deep, and that’s a role he would likely have at Houston.

1 Like