2024-25 Coaching Carousel Thread

He gone

Hard to say but when a current head coach is hired, more often than not he’ll bring his staff along with him. He has been mentioned as a possible hire at Florida, so we’ll have to wait that one out.

https://twitter.com/seattletimes/status/1465411010408366086?s=21

Washington job might be off the board

Washington is a tough job. Great school but high academic standards and kind of isolated.

However, you would think with the right coach, they can get into the NIL game and get some recruits the way Oregon has. When you are surrounded by Amazon, Microsoft, Boeing, Nintendo, REI, Costco and Nordstrom’s, I cannot see how you don’t.

But the coaches have to get into the game and accept the new reality. I feel some of these coaches have not caught on yet or are unwilling to do so. The early adopters are going to take serious advantage of the hesitancy of some of these old school coaches.

Twitch time! :joy:
How someone can go on tv and LIE is so wild. :laughing:

There is being dramatic, or twisting truths, this however is a yes or no. Straight lie. Worse of the worse. I knew we lost that game immediately at that moment.

“Absolutely….sure” :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I commend the reporter for seeing past the lie and continuing to hammer home the point.

3 Likes

They zoom in! :rofl::joy:🥸

2 Likes

Lol hilarious

Tommy Boy wasn’t prepared for that line of questioning. Lol

You would think his agent would have had him better prepared

$15 million per year, damn! How the hell is Cincy possibly going to keep Luke?

Remember Tommy old boy received $5M per year and that was TEXAS money. Where are these schools getting this money

1 Like

They’re paying in Bitcoin. No worries.

2 Likes

Makes me think of ol’ Jimmy Buffett.

Now I’ve got quarters in my loafers, trying to fight inflation…

We are the people our parents warned us about…

I seriously hope Belk is offered a hefty pay raise. He’s a big reason why the team had a successful season.

2 Likes

Imagine if the OU beat reporters had been sharp enough to ask similar questions of LR: will you be the Head football coach at OU next year?

Instead, they were so happy he said he would not take the LSU job that they just stopped asking questions.

1 Like

Between the coaching hires and mlb free agency, funds are being transferred all over the place.

Excerpt from the press release:
Under his watch, QB D’Eriq King was a semifinalist for the Maxwell Award, Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award and Davey O’Brien Award.
Classic Credit grab
Says nothing about Miami’s offense sucking

Yup! I guess Houston folks have more experience with that so we knew what to ask. OU reporters had no reason to expect any change……. Wait …

Stepping Stone OU ?

Coaching Portal 2021

2 Likes

Current situation with Luke Fickell

2 Likes