2024 NCAA Sweet 16 Game Thread

Will not see these teams until the Finals

2 Likes

I think we can all see early in this game just how much the PAC has conned college basketball into believing it will remain the conference of champions.

1 Like

Both teams look slow, honestly. Especially compared to how quick A&M was able to get downhill.

ACC fans talked the talk earlier in the season but their teams have backed it up in the dance.

Well the truth is the BIG12 is just so tough we beat each other up during the regular season whilst the top teams in the ACC just coast along and rest up for the post season.

1 Like

Eh I don’t buy that lame excuse.

3 Likes

UConn v SDSU is pretty feisty

1 Like

I’ve heard Saban use it about 20 times so its a really good excuse.

4 Likes

Lee Cassell does a bunch of ACC games. Probably why they may be underrated lol. He kills all their games with fouling

Next year I’m going to be high on teams with a lot of games reffed by him

2 Likes

Arizona has attempted 25 free throws compared to Clemsons 9

1 Like

Been pulling for Arizona in this one but silver lining if they lose is that they’d majorly drive up F4 ticket prices if they make it.

How Arizona hasn’t opened up a double digit game when they’re getting Kansas at Phog level favoritism from the refs is hilarious

they are soft

3 Likes

Man, I severely underestimated Clemson. They just never moved the needle for me so I don’t think I picked them to make it out of the first round in one of my brackets

they are the Aggies of the ACC

1 Like

I’d say more low IQ than soft, they’ve taken mostly 3s rather than keep letting the refs parade them to the line since they got to the double bonus

I’ll agree with that.

San Diego state getting blasted

Clemson was my dark horse team. A lot of talent. Watched them a lot living in NC

None of those so called “experts” had Clemson winning I bet

2 Likes