2024 Offers

Just gets this Dawg on the floor more

5 Likes

Don’t forget about Mercy

3 Likes

It happened again. Smdfh. He’s gonna transfer once he sees there’s no buzz.

Could’ve actually played competition.

2 Likes

I would like to apologize to the people here about Dedan. I was told he was coming to UH 100%. I talked to someone a few days ago and was told it was basically a lock. I learned a valuable lesson just like Joprior23 and will stay quiet from now on.

@MRCoog take a roofie and forget everything I said the past couple days please. Just joking please don’t.

Keep posting what you hear. Most posters realize that these things are fluid. Rumors are what fuel many topics and keep the board active.

5 Likes

It certainly paints a clearer picture as to why no other player went into the portal, our coaches seem to have had an idea Dedan was leaning heavily to UNLV.

This is not a hater post, just speaking frank

He’ll be in the portal in like 2 years
 6’0 that are drafted almost always come from title contenders 
 unlv isn’t a title contender

1 Like

Got to secure that stretch 4

2 Likes

We will have Labaron Philon at that point

UNLV was 7-11 in conference last year great place to go.

2 Likes

Good luck to the young man. UNLV got a good one.

Realistically, Thomas would not have seen the court much his freshman year at UH. Most likely his minutes would be to rest one of our guards. He’ll get more playing time at UNLV. That, and playing at home, and being a UNLV legacy, is hard to overcome. His value at UH wouldn’t come this season, it would come next. With UH competing in the B12 this season, it will open UH up to a new universe of players.

The good thing about the transfer portal is there is always talent to fit a teams needs. I would like UH to now focus on a true Center for the upcoming season, now that Thomas has decided.

1 Like

Momma Thomas for sure wanted him at UH. Maybe we will see him in a year or two at UH from the portal

4 Likes

Edit:

This was tough. See i like the transfer portal better. 3 weeks of recruiting a player instead of 15 months worth :laughing:

Just curious what got yall so obssesive with Dedan that other good prospects dont lol

Well be okay.

His highlights. His work ethic. His leadership qualities.

Getting a point guard is much more important than other positions

Especially in our system. Gotta take care of the ball. Gotta have ball hawking defense. Point of attack

1 Like

It may not happen either but im obsessed with the Robert Miller train.

6-11 wing who could play center in college.

1 Like

I keep saying this about the QB position in the football side. They just make excuses that you need a good o line just as much. Well duh
 But having a great QB can help you masked a mediocre defense. Just look at USC last year.

Honestly, I wish Dedan Thomas the best.

And hopefully none of us on here trash him or his family on social media (i.e Twitter or Instagram)

Bounce back recruiting does happen. So don’t burn bridges

6 Likes

Hey, we were like UNLV not to long ago. A program that had previous success that has been dormant for awhile.

Imagine if a player like Dedan committed back in 2016. We would be over the moon but there would be haters talking about how UH hasn’t been to a tournament in forever, they suck. He won’t get any better there. I liked him but I always like players staying home too. I wish Dedan and UNLV well.

2 Likes