2024 Offers

And they can also ask for a 6-7 figure starting salary/NIL guarantee - which I doubt that UH is going to agree to as long as CKS is our coach. That’s why they typically end up at a Kentucky or a Kansas or a Texas or…

Looks like Dedan ended up reclassifying to 23

1 Like

Well he’s not really that good…and we didn’t want him anyway…:wink:

6 Likes

Next year portal

5 Likes

No need to dis the kid because he did not sign with UH. It happens. The sun will shine again.

is it a dis?

our pg of the future who we expected 2 months ago- dedan

our pg of the future who we are expecting today - dedan

just a different route lol

2 Likes

C’mon bro

1 Like

No. Once they’re lost in the portal they’re lost. Dedan is going to go to the highest bidder. I’m glad CKS doesn’t give out money like that. Tell them like Kentucky and the true people do it. That the money will be there you just have to trust the process.

1 Like

Just wait until Kellen takes over :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::writing_hand:

1 Like

Dedan went to his Dad’s alma mater. big deal. we’ve lost out players for bad reasons but this isn’t probably one of them.

Like, we all thought Justice Winslow might come to UH because of his Dad. How is this different?

2 Likes

When in Rome do like the Romans do. Sampson needs to be flexible and change with the times!

2 Likes

I agree!!!

So does his offense.

2 Likes

Or maybe Sampson simply knew he got outbid by dad’s former college?

We’re gonna score a lot next season…

1 Like

Tongue in cheek.

2 Likes

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/article/pharaoh-compton-unlv-houston-lsu-211230605/

Houston : “Since they know I play really hard, they know I fit their play style perfectly. They send me their film and tell me to keep playing the way I have been playing. They tell me I can be on the floor for them and really make an impact. I took an official visit there and it felt really good over there. I may have to spin back my senior year.”

Sounds like Houston, LSU and UNLV are competing for him

4 Likes

Sounds like Houston is still in the picture but he’s a UNLV lean. I would give them the edge since he’s friends with Dedan Thomas.

1 Like

Cincinnati has somehow become a center recruiting powerhouse

they have 3 starter quality centers this season, just landed a top 60 recruit for next season… and are seen as the favorites for top 5 recruit and #1 center Flory Bidunga too

2 Likes

Big 12 effect!!!

Cincinnati might be pretty good this year. Wes Miller is a darn good up-and-coming coach.

3 Likes