2024 Roster

2024 Roster Page is up on the site. Pitching Coach removed, no players added. Looks like rest of staff is the same.

19 incoming freshman per Perfect Game (34th ranked class in country). That does not count any portal pickups or Juco transfers. Looks like losing 6 senior players. Are we expecting a large number to be cut or enter the portal to make way for the new group?

1 Like

From what I saw we can cut all the pitchers…

3 Likes

19 incoming freshman? That’s a HUGE class! How many kids will be on campus in the fall?

My buddy’s son played at one of the Tomball High Schools and one/many of the Houston area select teams.

He never even thought about playing at UH and I don’t think we tried to recruit him…

He threw 2 9 inning complete games for TA&MCC this past season as a sophomore; including a 1 hitter…

Why wasn’t this kid even contacted by CTW’s staff…?

1 Like

I have shared a few similar stories like this one in private and maybe one on the board….including my own son.

TW acts like a big timer when he shows at a showcase event….cracks me up.

1 Like

I see where Lott is transferring. Big loss. One of our top 4 players

1 Like

And did you notice he barely played in the conference tournament?

That’s why he is leaving.

2 Likes

Did he really only get 1 at bat and face two batters on the mound in 5 games in the tournament?

Is there a list of all the players transferring out?

Yep.

I asked around to see if he was hurt or something and was told he was completely healthy.

Maybe Sampson can make a list, he’s excellent at that stuff.