2024 season tickets

And you have to make a “stadium donation” of $10,000.00 payable in 5 installments just to have the privilege of buying those seats. the stadium donation does not count in your Cougar Pride giving level.

1 Like

I’m taking my four in the 230’s and will change to two tickets and try to get in the South/North chair back seats. Preferably the South with the shade.

What benefits do the Yeoman seats have with the hall access?

Access to the Yeoman hall. It’s also a higher Cougar Pride donation so you may get better parking.

1 Like

You would probably get the garage parking pass if you’re in Yeoman Hall seats.

yes “free”

1 Like

Aside from the free soda fountain, the food in the club seemed just the same as the food in Yeoman’s hall. I had thought it was supposed to be better.

I believe they are the same food but the club area is much larger and then the free sodas. My tailgate has free alcohol and we always chip in by bringing food. I didn’t see why I needed the Yeoman Hall tickets anymore. I am a picky eater as well so it wasn’t worth my money.

1 Like

Club seats are premium seats. They’re not gonna be given away on the cheap. Buy what’s in your price range. Theres something there for everyone

2 Likes

No mention of the party deck/upper level west endzone seating, and the video board is like half the size it’s supposed to be. Wasn’t the stadium portion of construction supposed to be done in time for the season to start?

No, only the video board will be operational for 2024 with the building structure in place. Build out will be ongoing and ready for 2025. The video board outline on the season ticket flyer is not any indication of the size.

Does anybody know when renewals/upgrades typically start happening? Isn’t it like April or May or am I wrong?

Thanks for the info!

Does anyone have pictures of sect. 104 or 114 sideline bleacher backs seats?

Do you mean photos of the actual seats or the view? I’m in 114 and here’s our view. You can see the seats as well.

4 Likes

Talk about overreacting

2 Likes

Just compared prices to last year. My section dropped by over $130 per seat. Now 55 of that is the removal of the Texas ticket price. The other part of interest is the reduction in the donation section. By dropping the donation amount, it could reduce or remove a parking pass. So even though reduced, I may have to donate more outside of the ticket for a parking pass, if I choose to go that route.

5 Likes

Except for the sun, 231 is great. Lots of long time fans and easy access to concessions and restrooms.

2 Likes

People that can afford club seats aren’t worried about free drinks.

4 Likes

not really. I’m 69 years old and have almost died 3 times including this December. When I drop my season tickets I will not pick them up later.

5 Likes

The view is amazing. It will be hard to beat it. But we are interested in shade and being on the home side.