2024 season tickets

Prices map is being given out at the WVU basketball game. Sorry the picture isn’t great. You can zoom in to see it better.

11 Likes

Much appreciated!

Another price hike… :roll_eyes:

mine are down $143/ea. just a couple bucks more than GA baseball tix.

only tix that went up are the ultra high end seats

2 Likes

Mine are down also I’m surprised

How are the South Prime chairbacks? I wanna move their maybe.

Mine are up quite a bit.

Edit: nope I was wrong, my good seats were up a little but not a ton. My “nosebleed” seats were are like 20% cheaper (from $125 to now $99)

Mine are up massively, I won’t be renewing and I probably will never have season tickets again.

1 Like

I’ve always thought that the way to go is to give the seats like upper deck damn near free and make your money on the premiums. The premium buyers will buy and the fans with less disposable income will help fill up the stadium to create atmosphe

5 Likes

You can always just move to a less expensive section…

10 Likes

Ticket sales are gonna be abysmal…

Damn that’s a huge price spike with no UT on the schedule. I guess do we have to make contributions to buyout Holgreson afterall.

They’re great. I’m in 105 but I think the AD is overpricing these. $1K for no club access is aggressively dumb when comparable seats on the north are going for $850/725 or even $1,100 with a club amenity. That’s annoying.

2 Likes

No UT and 1 less home game!

2 Likes

The dark green, mid side-line upper is the best value in college football. $150 a ticket, including contribution. Should be plenty available, lower rows and closer to mid field. If interested in Coog football at a bargain, grab them when you can.

4 Likes

Nah he should just give up buying season tickets for the rest of time.

2 Likes

South prime chair backs 1k per seat. I have 4 in 105 I will be dropping in favor of cheaper seats. Too rich for my blood

1 Like

We were in 231 last season. Great seats and great price. But we’d love to be on the home side with shade.

6 Likes

4 club seats x $2500 = $10k … WOW!!

2 Likes

Do all club seats get free food and drinks?