2024 UH & B12 Football Schedule

Can we get some SGAs this year maybe a Bill Yeoman bobblehead. Would really make the pill of an effective price increase go down smoother.

2 Likes

Nice… Snowboard trip being planned now…!

2 Likes

It has been a long while, but I remember some nice runs at Park City and Deer Valley.

1 Like

1/4 of 2024 in this Top 25.

#14 OK
#16 KSU
#17 Utah
Receiving votes: Kansas, TCU.
AZ fell out w HC change.

https://247sports.com/longformarticle/college-football-rankings-way-too-early-top-25-for-2024-after-signing-day-coaching-changes-226813246/#2361428

2 Likes

Ouch. We’re going over!

2 Likes

That’s what I predicted, 4.

1 Like

This isn’t a Dana coached team. I bet we do better than 4 wins.

12 Likes

UH is going to surprise a lot of folks next year, print it

2 Likes

The over will be my first bet when my site makes that bet available. That is why I am such a mediocre better….heart over head. :sunglasses:

1 Like

12-0 until I see otherwise!

6 Likes

The better question is what are the odds to make the playoffs, National Championship baby!

1 Like

gotta take the over on that

1 Like

bet you guys we beat OU on the road, got a weird eery feeling, if we end up getting curb stomped feel free to call me out - but I see a W

6 Likes

I’m drinking the koolaid. Plan to be at the OU game and hope to see it in person

1 Like

I have zero interest in gambling other than the occasional day at Tampa Downs.
In this case…the over and giving it to UH when they cover has me interested.

1st 10 team win totals get analysis. (no UH)

1 Like

We lost several games in 2013 by 7 or less. If those games bounce the other way (many of which almost did) and if Ward starts 2014 as the starter, Levine is likely still coaching here.

Apparently Levine pointed out that the 2015 squad would be a NY6 team but was fured anyway.

1 Like

I’ll be at the OU game

4 Likes

I couldn’t make it last time but it’s an easy trip from DFW so gonna go check it out. Iirc, CWF had Tulane playing tough against OU after getting displaced.

3 Likes

I’ll probably be at the OU game.

3 Likes

I’m in Southern Oklahoma so it’s a short trip for me as well. I’ll be at the UH/OU basketball game on March 2nd

5 Likes