21-22 season

He must not be counting guys who only played a couple minutes. Trying to figure out the 7 - Juzang, Jaylen Clark, Suggs, Nembhard, Aaron Cook, Mark, Chaney? Shows you need to have a good core but also add key pieces to it to make a run. UCLA doesn’t make it past the play in without Juzang, we aren’t even in the Sweet 16 without Mark (or Chaney), obviously Suggs/Nembhard were pretty big time. Throw in Baylor had two guys in their top 8 who redshirted in 2019-20 that were transfers.

1 Like

Re- filling actually.

i feel like robbie is on a never ending quest to prove himself… why is he doing aau stuff, he already on scholly

1 Like

He trying to get better. I can’t knock him. The best way to improve your game is to play. Robbie has a different type of mentality(a Kelvin Sampson mentality) he truly loves this game. He’s one of those dudes you have to force off the court. If he wants to play next year(and not redshirt) he’s going to need all the practice he can get. But man is he getting better. He’s going to be special here

6 Likes

https://instagram.com/stories/pro_fitbballtraining/2555601874552456804?igshid=jdsqww0jfdvh

Our Center putting in work :fire:

1 Like

https://instagram.com/stories/pro_fitbballtraining/2555606708353604642?igshid=4pmqhipq3ee

Well this is an interesting development :eyes:

And He’s signed too. Maybe he just likes to ball and improve on his perimeter game.

1 Like

Is Edwards officially part of the program, or is he yet to be signed?

I love to see those DeMatha boys sticking together and working out in the offseason.

Signed and officially apart of the program

Thanks J.

I’m not on IG. What is this about?

Carlton and Hunter Dickinson working out

1 Like

Lunardi’s super early 2022 tournament bracket has UH as a four seed in the West (San Fran), with UT in the same region as a five seed. That would make for a fun March trip.

Seems about right. I think we’re a top 15 team right now. A 4 seed goes with that.

Not that it matters what I want, but I want us in the South! The South Region Final will be played in San Antonio.

1 Like

Have we ever been assigned outside of The Midwest Region?

Just recently they were in West Region 2018 the first yr CKS took them to Tourney. Played SDST - won, then lost to UM. Probably played outside Midwest when Pat Foster was coach due to not being top 4 seed, you go where ever they fit you.

Carlton hitting 3s in workout

4 Likes

White will be hitting 3’s next year…