25 point 4th quarter comeback against Pitt in Armed Forces Bowl

End of Game Highlights

Full Game

3 Likes

The excitement of that game and a new coach who just won a National Championship sure started a fever that is still building…

I loved the Peach Bowl but this game was awesome to witness first hand. I think sitting miserably in cold wet rain made this game that much more special.

3 Likes

I watched the entire game and was like what the hell.

Unbelievable so awesome!

Can’t wait for the big 12!

The weather wasn’t the same as the Ice Bowl against Notre Dame, but it was just as miserable.

Don’t know why I decided to stay until the bitter end- but am glad I did. The end was just as satisfying as the Maryland Cotton Bowl, and the Nebraska Cotton Bowl.

1 Like

My friend wore shorts on that miserable day, I keed you not.
We had to leave right after we made it 31-13 on the great run.
While he drove I kept track of the score and started going wild as we narrowed the gap. We were a pretty good distance by the time Ward threw that last TD and two point conversion but it erupted in that car.
Not quite as bad as the ND ice bowl but it was cold and rainy.
But hey I was there…for most of it lol

Shorts on that day? I thought the guy in the storm trooper outfit was the only smart one. What was your friend thinking?

He thought he was tough lol. He did have a jacket lol

In those comebacks there’s a point where the team in the lead just resigns itself of what’s gonna happen. Its like they skip to the last page. I saw that on Pitt’s faces at about the 3:00 mark.