3 vs 0 games played

my man tune is going to beat byu and you can say all you want about how big they are but they can be beat they absolutely haven’t played anyone yet have some confidence

That would be understandable after the first quarter, but you can expect way better than last year. We are not a good team, we are a great team. Overcoming three turnovers and giving them 21 points. Tulane is not a bad team, they beat #11 UCF. We should average 50pt/gm.
Our offense, special teams and defense are all better than last year.

What a bunch of whiners on this thread. Good Lord! It was our first game after being “stood up” for the first 5 games. We WON! Maybe try real hard to be happy and enjoy it!

6 Likes

That’s Tulsa you’re thinking of. Tulane has squeaked out wins over mighty, mighty Southern Mississippi and South Alabama. Tulane is not good.

My bad, I stand corrected

1 Like

Now with this comment yesterday, you are eating crow today. Do you see the difference between this example and my reserving judgment on D. Jones until after seeing him play?

Just admit I was right lol

To be fair, I think I only saw two posters being negative on this thread. I was impressed that this year’s team was able to turn the tide so quickly last night. Caught a break on the fumble lost on the punt that was overturned but that’s football. Clean up the turnovers and this team could be dangerous for the rest of the AAC.

2 Likes

I wish we could play another cupcake like North Texas this week before playing BYU

2 Likes

About Jones, you were and I never said you weren’t. That’s not the point. The point is, you pronounced him better than other players with, as far as I can tell, no direct knowledge. If you had such knowledge, you should have shared it because it would give your comment credibility. As it was, it came across as just another off handed remark with no basis.

1 Like