5-1

Looks beautiful

9 Likes

I’m happy

10 Likes

Why do people keep talking about Cincinnati? UH has a game and a half lead on them in conference play.

2 Likes

CDH is coaching with a lot of passion on the sidelines. It’s evident he wants to win and expects the team to get better. The second quarter was rough when it look liked the train was off the track, but the team got it together and won. I like the second half adjustments.
It;'s nice having a winning record.
On to ECU and bowl eligibility.

9 Likes

2 Likes

If Houston keeps winning, people will start talking about UH plenty as a possible AAC Championship challenger.

I already started seeing some rumblings of this on Twitter tonight.

5 Likes

cuz they are #5 in the country

2 Likes

I’m talking about UH goof ball.

Only loss is to 4-1 Texas Tech whose only loss is to 4-1 Texas whose only loss is to 4-1 Arkansas whose only loss is to maybe the best team in the league in Georgia.

Combined with win margin this is a real deal 5-1 record.

7 Likes

First Place in October. I think it has been awhile.

5 Likes

I’m happy

1 Like

I’m happy, too. The Coogs are averaging about a 37-16 winning scoring margin through 6 games so far. After last year, I wasn’t expecting this from the offense, but I have been pleasantly surprised. Now, excitement is building for me for each next game. The excitement is not like the Herman years, but I like having this feeling that I’ve not had in a while.

1 Like

5-1 looks and feels great. We don’t have the toughest schedule by any stretch of the imagination but we’re doing what we should be doing, which is winning.

lets keep building momentum.

1 Like

Find a way. Every week. ECU will be a big challenge.

2 Likes

ECU is an important game. The Pirates pretty much ran over Tulane.

A win could build on the momentum heading into the SMU game and a loss could have the opposite effect.

If the team is not focused on ECU, it could become a trap game.

It’s good to have two weeks to prepare for them.

I’m sure the Big 12 and ESPN would love a Cincy vs Houston title game in the AAC.

It can happen if we take care of our business.

3 Likes